Personal milestone on my wife's birthday

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #1  

wroughtn_harv

Tractor
2013 Volvo MC85C
I hit the USPTO site and the patent application has been published. It isn't the patent. But it is a milestone closer to having the patent awarded than we were about eighteen months ago initiating the patent process.

United States Patent Application: 0070062150

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #2  
Congratulations, Harvey. Hope it goes the distance and the patent is issued soon.

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #3  
GREAT! Always nice to be moving forward!

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #7  
That's great, Harv. I hope you have a good examiner, and one who doesn't take FOREVER to process the patent. Good luck.

Cliff

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #8  
Congratulations Harvey!!! Nothing quite as impressive as making an idea into reality.

Eddie

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #9  
Hey! That's a great birthday present for Glenda. How did you wrap it?;) :rolleyes:

/ Personal milestone on my wife's birthday #10  
Mornin Harv,
Congrats are in order ! :)

Many years ago I was working with a group of mechanical engineers and they included me on a patent ! I did all the fabrication and mechanical work on it.We were doing a lot of work on inserting multiple documents into an envelope. We had multiple stations where the insertion documents were in the vertical position, and we fabricated a mechanism to collate sp? all the documents together and turn them from the vertical position to the horizontal position and then insert them into envelopes. Anyway I got a nice plaque with the patent number and my name on it ! :) What is kinda of funny is that the plaque has more brass tags for insuing patents that I would get down the road ! :confused: ;) I feel really fortunate that they thought enough of my work to be included on that one !:)

Good luck with the rest of the process !