Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #91  
Even though most of us are anonymous to each other you can still create a perception of the individual through their posts. It would appear that many share my perception of Madreferee as a good man and one that will be missed by all who knew him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #92  
Mostly only had enough time to skim the subject lines this weekend. As was mentioned, I figured this was just about reaching a posting milestone. Very very sad. I learned a lot from him, though some of it took a month to get thru my skull. As best as I can tell, he lived his short life fully, lived it HIS way, and is remembered fondly by many. May we all be so lucky. Cheers!, to MadRef.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #93  
RIP Mad, your knowledge, Patience, and humor will be missed. I'm at a loss for words. It is very strange for me to feel like I "know" some of you just from the posts on here.
I always counted the posts on any hydr question to see how long Mad would take to respond. And always laughed a little when some newbie would try and 2nd guess him. Never got mad but always won in the end. My heart goes out to the family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #94  
I never had a hydraulic question, but I learned a lot from the answers that he patiently gave each person be it newbie or long time poster. His careful explanations are already missed in threads in TBN. Condolences to his family and friends.

Mike

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #95  
I read this thread early Saturday morning at work when there were only a few replies. I did not know what to say, I did not know the man, but read his replies when I was ready to start adding on to my tractor hydraulics last month. There has not been one bad thing said about this man in all the replies. We should all live our life this way, helping others when we can, and being know as a good guy, especially by people that don't even know us. The internet can bring out the bad in people because we talk to people we will never meet, but this man only wanted to help internet strangers. I like this site because it is a freindly place, and Mad helped to make it that way. JC

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #96  
I am just floored by this news and I am deeply saddened with Mad's passing. It is the first thing I read this morning.

Mad helped me so much and many, many TBN members especially with his tremendous hydraulic knowledge. There are several upgrades I could not have done had he not gone out of his way, taking the time to teach me step by step through the process. I saw this on many occasions where he did the same over and over again for other TBN members. What a great man he was to do this. I send his family my condolences and hope they will be alright.
God bless.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #97  
He certainly had his wits about him right up until the end, I hope to go at least as well as Mad....Rest in Peace for eternity, you had a postive impact on many of us.

A life NRA member, hunter, and fisherman and motorcycle racer.

Sounds like we have allot in common.....

Last edited:
   / Madreferee, TBN Member #98  
I am still in shock at this news. My first recollection of Paul was when I posted the question "What is power beyond?"
Paul patiently explained it to me, even though he had probably explained it 100 times before. He has been a great help and an inspiration.
I'm going to miss him.
Joe in NH

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #99  
So sad, so sad. We will all miss him so much. RIP Paul.

ron

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #100  
Sorry to hear of Paul's passing. He had a wealth of knowledge that will be sorely missed. God bless his family.