when they lay my body to rest
I'll be playing just over on the other side
with the redeemed and the blest
Rejoice for me for what I've left behind
the Truth has set me free
I'll be waiting for your appointed time
we'll be together for eternity.​

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #112  
He will be missed. My prayers for the family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #113  
Saddness has filled my heart and a tear has filled my eye as I read this. To his family goes our prayers and know that the TBN community mourns with you over the passing of your loved one. God bless.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #114  
I was saddened to read this about MR. He always was such a knowledgeable, calm, collected, helpful individual. I'm glad that he didn't suffer, and went very quickly, seeing that it was his time. He was doing what he loved, and pasing quickly is a good reward for an honest, and productive life. After reading all the post, he will be sorely missed by all.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #115  
I am shocked and saddened as well as I read this news......Thank you sir for your contributions to all of us, your brothers here at TBN. May we all pause for a moment in honor of MadReferee and to realize how important we all are to each other and let us appreciate the unspoken love we share! Thank you TBN for allowing us all this opportunity.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #116  
I am not sure why I did not see this post earlier. I never know what to say during these times. May God be with the family . He was too young to go. My Mother died at age 59. My Dad said at my mothers funeral heaven needed a special angel so that is why God took his. I am sure that is why he was called on so soon.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #118  
I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, prayers from Texas for Paul and his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #119  
Wow, so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends!

I too remember him explaining where he came up with his TBN handle in a thread not too long ago.

God Bless Him!