Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #131  
I would like to echo what everyone else has said about paul . I only knew him here. TBN has lost a great member & a friend to all . I will miss him greatly.My thoughts & prayers go out to his family

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #132  
I am speechless, not only for the suddenness of loss but also at the accomplishments of the man behind the crazy screen name. Clearly, Mad was kind enough to share a tiny piece of his life with us through his fondness and knowledge for tractors. But beyond the pages of TBN, I now come to realize he was more involved, learned and traveled than I ever could have guessed. During his years, I can not begin to understand the number of lives he must have touched in a positive way with such a generous, giving personality and can-do attitude. My deepest condolences to family and close friends for the sudden sorrow and I can only hope that may be eased in some little way with the knowledge that those he touched will undoubtedly set their own bar a little higher after seeing his example. God Bless and Godspeed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #134  
You just don't realize the freinds you make on this site until you read something like this. Mad will truely be missed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #135  
I'm late in seeing this thread.
A very sad announcement.
Madreferee is going to be missed here on TBN.
My condolences to his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #136  
Very, very late in seeing this. So sorry to hear about Paul's passing. Work, basketball, Mom's house building, and other projects keep me from reading more than a few threads here. I didn't see this thread until I read about it in another hydraulic thread.

He had helped me have a better understanding of hydraulics and I was very much looking forward to his help with a grapple and diverter install.

Thanks to the MadDogDriver for posting his obit. From that, Paul's many posts, and the many posts about him on this thread, you can tell that he was a very rare individual & will be sorely missed. He was raised in the area (Monroeville) that my wife and I had our first house and he had many of the same interests that I have. Funny how you don't see things until afterwards....

His willingness to share helped so many others & to those that were not blessed to have met him & to have those memories of him, we are fortunate to be able to revisit his kindness in his many postings.

Godspeed Mad, God's blessings to your family

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #137  
I'm extremely sorry to hear this!

I'm pretty new here and Mad helped me immensely with his knowledge of hydraulics.

My deepest sympathies go out to his family, friends, and all on TBN whom he helped, which must be nigh everyone!

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #138  
A true loss, his wisdom on hydraulics was unparalled, my condolences to his family

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #139  
Oh my God, I can't believe this. I can't believe that the MadReferee has left us. Somebody please tell me it isn't so. :(

I can't imagine how I missed this news. Mad was my hydraulics hero. In fact, he was my hero on many levels. I never got to meet the man but I came awfully close a couple times. He sure helped me out a lot. An awful lot. I remember thinking just the other day that Mad had not posted recently and what's up with that? I just now 4 minutes ago picked up the news in another thread.

I am in shock. Pure shock. One of the true giants of TBN is gone. Amazing.

Dougster

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #140  
I'd like to make a suggestion to TBN!

Why can't we have a Hydraulics forum in honor of Paul? I think he would be honored and greatly deserves it.

Come on Muhammad, Hakim and Ibrahim. Do it