Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #141  
So sad to hear about Mads passing. I don't know how I had missed it until now. I had recently posted a hydraulics question and was surprised he never responded in the thread-now I know. What a great member and he personally helped me when it seemed no one else could. Godspeed Paul

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #142  
I don't know how I missed this too. Many times when someone leaves, they take their knowledge with them. Through TBN, Mad left us a wealth of information that will always be useful. Think of all the time he put into making all those posts just to help us. We will miss you.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #143  
I've been away from TBN for a while and was shocked to see this when I returned. May Paul rest in peace and may his family's sorrow be eased.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #144  
May his soul rests in peace. We all come from god and shall return to him. My condolences to Mad's family and friend.

JC

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #145  
It took me too long to find out about Mad. I saw in another post someone mentioning him being gone so I just got around to looking for what happened. What a loss. As I posted in my forks post he was my inspiration for a couple of my projects and of course he straightened me out on my plans to add remote hydraulics.

My condolences to Paul's family. He is greatly missed. What an amazing person to have such an impact on so many people that never met him in person. God bless you, Madreferee.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #146  
Boy do I feel like and idiot. I send him a PM a few days ago and was wondering why I hadn't heard back. Ironically, I live about a mile from Lyndborough, and read about Paul's untimely death in our local paper, but didn't make the connection to his Madreferee screen name.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #147  
I think it's great that this thread has been made a sticky. I just realized in reading over on another forum that it has now been a year since his passing. Still makes me stop and reflect every time I see his name in a thread.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #148  
I've been thinking about MadRef quite a bit over the past month or so as I have worked on installing rear remotes and TnT. I had not read this post about his passing until Tim mentioned it.

Mad responded to my initial request for assistance - quite a while back - on how hard it would be to install remotes and TnT. I started out as an incredibly unhandy person, never having turned a wrench before. Mad's initial response helped instill the confidence that I could tackle this on my own.

I just successfully completed my install without any problems whatsoever and I really appreciated the confidence that Mad instilled in me when I asked for help.

I am extremly sorry to hear about his family's loss.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #149  
I was wondering why I hadn't seen him lately, and am very saddened to learn the reason. And so young makes it even worse somehow. RIP Paul

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #150  
I just searched MadReferee's threads to get some of his advise he offered to me a couple of years ago. This is very sad.... My prayers are with Paul's family.