Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #12  
I'm at a total Loss hear. I don't even know what to say. My heart goes out to his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #13  
It is always unfortunate to hear about someones passing, especially when it's a local person.

8561 - If there is anything the family needs that I may be able to help with, please let me know and tell them our prayers are with them.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #14  
Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Madreferee.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #15  
I can hardly believe this. He was just posting the other day. Our prayers go out to his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #16  
I really enjoyed reading his posts and responses. He was a wealth of information and will be definitley missed. Seemed like he would have been a great guy to meet in person. Regards to his family...

John

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #17  
I feel like I just lost A real good friend. He was a kind and generous man.
He shared his knowledge and know-how with so many of us.
May he rest in peace. Prayers for his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #18  
What can one say????? My sympathys for the family is about all??

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #19  
I'm in shock. It's quite a blow to hear of his passing as I was just reading his post on how he came up with his name in another thread. I was curious what he was a referee in. It's even more of a shock to hear he was only 58!!

I've enjoyed his posts and will miss him.

If it's possible, is there anyway to pring this thread and mail it to his family?

Eddie

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #20  
Tim,

Thanks for posting this. I would have missed MadReferee as soon as there was a post asking about hydraulic problems and he didn't answer within several hours. Its clear this website was important to him. I once posted an invitation to Mad to write a book on tractor hydraulics- he had a captive audience here. Others chimed in too but Mad seemed too modest about his insights.

A lot of good people come and go on this site. After awhile, when you notice, you always hope its because other priorities crowded this one out. But you always wonder.

John