Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #21  
It's been a while since I visited TBN...First thread read was this one. :eek:

MadRef, we'll miss you buddy! You were very generous with you advice here...

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #22  
What I remember most about Mad is when a member with a hydraulics question would ask a repeated question, he would tactfully tell the poster their question had been asked and answered many times, a search would have found it, but then his very next sentence in his post would be an answer to their question.
Mad, you will be missed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #23  
Godspeed MadRef.......... You and your family will be in our prayers this Easter. Your Knowledge will be sorely missed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #24  
I never was to good at this kind of thing. About all I can say is I read all his posts and I'll miss him.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #25  
R.I.P Madreferee

BTI

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #26  
What a shame. Mad was a talented man and generous with his knowledge. He will be missed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #27  
May god be with him,and also with his family in their time of need.Mabey TBNS officials should send his family a print of this thread with our responses.They also might like to read some of his posts,so if we could direct them to this site,just a thought.
ALAN

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #28  
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your friend and a great TBN member.

David G.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #29  
So sorry to hear of this loss. He will be missed by many here on TBN. Best to all his friends and family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #30  
He and his family will be in my prayers this Easter Weekend. We'll miss him. God Bless all of you this weekend. Pls be safe if you are out traveling....BobG in VA