Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #42  
If I had the computer talent, I would post an American Flag at half-staff in his honor for all he has given to this great site. He will truly be missed; what a talented guy, who's life was taken way too soon. May God bless his family!

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #43  
This is terrible news! He was always so eager to chip in and add his 2 cents. Always cheerful, even when he was answering the same question for the nth time. I was just looking over some hydraulics on surplus center and was thinking of asking him a question. It's just stunning how much you get to feel for a person that you only "know" thru a place like TBN.

Prayers for his family in what is supposed to be a joyous time of year....

jb

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #44  
MAD will be truely missed. I am fairly new to TBN and I have read hundeds of MAD's post and have been in awe of his sage advice. condolences to MAD's family, he will be truely missed.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #45  
My condolences and prayers go to the family of Madreferee. I do know what you are going thru and feeling as I lost my wife suddenly January last year as well as a nephew in Iraq in October.

He was a well respected man here he will be sorely missed. May God ease your pain and sorrow and please accept our sympathy.

Ridgeman

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #46  
I feared opening this thread thinking what it may mean. I am deeply saddened with Paul's passing. I shed a tear reading all the responses. You don't think about people around you at the moment of life until their gone. I hope the family has some small solace knowing so many throughout North America will miss him.My prayers with the Family & Close Friends,Vic

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #47  
Our prayers are with his family and friends.

Mad was the epitome of what this website is all about and he will be sorely missed.

Muhammed - is it possible that reference to Madreferee's threads and posts will always remain available to us?

Blue-Angels-10.jpg
May God Rest His Soul.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #48  
I was deeply saddened to hear of Paul's passing at such a young age. He had helped me many times with hydraulic questions, and never tired when I asked the same question another way because I just wasn't sure of what I was doing. He was an icon and an inspiration to all on the TBN website that will be no more.. Rest in Peace........ My deepest sympathies and condolences to the family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #49  
MadDogDriver said:
Our prayers are with his family and friends.

Mad was the epitome of what this website is all about and he will be sorely missed.

Muhammed - is it possible that reference to Madreferee's threads and posts will always remain available to us?

View attachment 73771
May God Rest His Soul.
THANX MADDOG, what a great tribute to Paul!!!

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #50  
Wow, what a bummer. You get to "know" people by reading their posts, so even though I never met him I felt like I "knew" him.

I always liked his tag line:
My friends call me Mad, everyone else thinks I'm mad.

Happy Trails to you Madreferee.........