Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #51  
Timber said:
I'm at a total Loss hear. I don't even know what to say. My heart goes out to his family.

OMG... same here.. I didn't even know what I was reading till it just hit me..

Soundguy

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #52  
MadDogDriver said:
Muhammed - is it possible that reference to Madreferee's threads and posts will always remain available to us?
Mad's posts, like everyone elses, will remain just a Search away.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #53  
What a terrible loss for his family, and his many friends at TBN.

God Speed Paul!

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #54  
I have been a member hear for about a Year now. This group is a very rare find in the respect that the people that make up this community are some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. There are members hear that shine very bright and make up the cornerstones of this community. Paul is one of these people. He was one of the most willing people to give all he could possibly give to the members hear. Paul's passing is great loss to all he has touched in this world, his kindness, knowledge, & friendship he offered with no conditions. Paul has left a very bright mark in this world and this community. I tip my hat and shed a tear.

The candle that burns the brightest burns the quickest.
To Paul " Well Done Sir" God speed

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #55  
This is truly a great loss. Paul will be greatly missed, our thoughts and prayers
go out to his friends and family.

Matt T.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #56  
What a loss. Mad always readily shared his vast knowledge with us here on TBN. I personally learned much from his postings. He will be sorely missed. Deepest sympathy to Paul's family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #57  
The TBN community has lost one of its best. As I raise my loader today I’ll remember how Mad explained to so many of us why it works. My heart goes out to his family.

MarkV

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #58  
TBN's resident hydraulics guru and one of its most helpful members ever. My condolences to his family and friends.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #59  
Great loss indeed....Prayers for family and friends dear to Paul.
<________________________> R.I.P. Paul J. Bezeredi.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #60  
Although I am new to TBN, I certainly recognize the name Madreferee. R.I.P.
My sympathy to his family.
From the compassion expressed in these posts, TBN is truly a Community in which I am proud to be a member.

MSWoodlot