Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #81  
My heart goes out to his family. I was floored when I saw the sticky and new it could not be good. The last specific post I remember reading was the one Eddie mentioned about where his name came from. We have lost a truly great man and a huge member of our community. There are few people with the knowledge of hydraulics that he had, but the best part was he could articulate it so everyone could understand it.

RIP Mad :(

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #82  
He will never be gone from my mine as long as TBN is here to remind me of him and his contributions. He may be gone in body, but never in soul, as memories, all good if I may add will keep him with us. To all his family, friends and TBN family, you have my deepest sympathies.

Steve

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #83  
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family and friends. He will be sadly missed by all TBN members.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #84  
Sad to hear the news. My deepest sympathy to his family. His well thought out advice will be missed on this board.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #85  
My condolences and prayers go out to Mad's family. It just doesn't seem fair, the good ones alway's seem to go first. :(

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #86  
I am shocked and deeply saddened.

RIP Mad :(

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #87  
"You can't do a kind act too soon!" unknown
Mad was always kind to me, Sure will miss him!

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #88  
Heres a great Euology that would fit MAD or anyone perfectly.. Very touching.

The Dash Movie

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #89  
Many times I wanted to ask MAD where he lived, to purhaps go meet him. I only knew him through this board, but as most of you, felt like I really knew him. I am extremely saddened by his passing.:( I have rarely been saddened or touched by folks that I have never seen face to face, as much as I have been by Mads passing, and by all of your sediments. I am smarter by the day because of Mad and y'all, and I thank God for that! I will be lifting up Paul and his family and friends in prayer as well, and I want you all to know that I do the same for all of you. I am proud to be in this forum with everyone of you. May God bless Paul,his family, friends, and all of you who read this..AMEN. Thanks to everyone for being here to talk to, learn from, and even argue with.
Daryle.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #90  
Mad will sure be missed.
After reading the original post , a tear came to my eye.This just re- affirms my understanding that the is a 'real' person behind these posts, and any forum posters.He has 'directly' assisted me in some knowledge for my use, and also been able to explain things in his posts.Many times I have sent people to his PM to get his thoughts and ideas on solving their problems.
He will surely be missed by me..as well as the rest of the TBN community.
R.I.P
Allan