Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2410 Bi-Speed Turn, R4's, Top 'N' Tilt, LA 352 Loader w/ Toothbar

Default Madreferee, TBN Member

It is with great sadness this morning that I make this post. This morning, in the Manchester, NH Union Leader was an obituary for Paul J. Bezeredi. We at TBN knew him as the Madreferee.

Paul lived about 40 minutes from me, in Lyndeborough, NH. He is survived by his wife and three sons, as well as brothers and sisters. He passed away on April 3rd at home. I looked at his profile here on TBN, he last actively posted that same evening, April 3rd at 8:31PM. I can only assume his passing that same evening must have been quick.

I only knew Paul through this site, and had visited his home several times. He built several implements for me, and helped me design my top and tilt. His IH Dozer was purchased from my father. He had over 3700 posts on this board and was always quick to offer his opinion and advice. Many, many members gained knowledge through Paul's willingness to share his. As some of you may know, Paul was considering selling his B2710 and looking to upgrade to the new L series. My last direct contact with him was about this.

In addition to tractors, Paul had many interests including refereeing basketball and college soccer, firearms, machine work, motorcycles, and RV's. Paul's professional life was mainly in the computer software field. He was a very well travelled man.

The obituary has not been added to the newspaper website, but when it is, it can be found at UnionLeader.com. Calling hours are listed as Monday night 6-9 at the Nelson Funeral Home, 32 Maple Street, Wilton, NH. The funeral will be Tuesday at 11 at the Funeral Home. Memorial donations may be made to the Wilton Junior Athletic Association, PO Box 877, Wilton, NH 03086.

Paul was 58. He will be missed. Rest in peace, Paul.
    Last edited by 8561; 04-07-2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Tim........Kubota B2410 HSDB

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2410 Bi-Speed Turn, R4's, Top 'N' Tilt, LA 352 Loader w/ Toothbar

Default Re: Madreferee, TBN Member

Muhammed - I realize there is a Friends and Family section of the site, I just thought more people would see this here. Paul was such an active member of the site, I thought it appropriate to put the info where more people would see it. If you feel it should be moved, please do so.
    Tim........Kubota B2410 HSDB

Elite Member
    Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    Case 1845 C Skid steer

We will miss him and his great post's
    Jim
    Click here for my current weather

Case 1845C with dirt bucket, forks, 3 point quick hitch on the front, 30'. boom, 6 & 1/2 foot disc harrow, 5 foot Howse RC, root and tree bucket and Grouser tracks and a Ford F-550 pick up,7.3 Turbo with Auto and a Crosley 25' X 8'.6" X 14 K D/O trailer.
    PDF files don't like me !!
    Making a F-550 Pick Up thread
    My Gallery
    My other Gallery
    Revielle video here
    Dear Eliot

Tractor
    Kubota 5030HSTC

I'm saddened to hear of his passing.... I've only been on TBN a short while and Madreferee's posts always commanded my attention and respect. l well remember his recent post about how he chose his TBN name.

I'll miss him and my heart goes out to family and close friends.
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Tractor
    2003 New Holland TC24D

I'm saddened to hear this. He made a lot of great contributions to this site. He sent me directions on how to make his dethatcher, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. That was very nice of him to send plans out for something that he obviously spent a great deal of time designing and developing and then documenting it for others to replicate and didn't ask for anything in return.

We'll miss ya Paul. Hope and Pray for the best for your family.
    Jim
    New Holland TC24D

Tractor
    JD 4310,JD5420

He will surely be missed on these pages.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    there are 2 kinds of oats. Oats in front of a horse, and oats behind the horse.

Tractor
    New Holland TC29DA, John Deere 455D

He will be missed. Jay

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Paul's passing will bring much sadness to many. He had many friends here on TBN that will miss him very much. He was always willing to share his knowledge with others at any time. Our prayers are with his family at this time.

Tractor
    International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader

A real loss to this site. When he posted something you read it because he was a whiz when it came to hydraulics.
    May he rest in peace and our prayers are also with his family.
    "Land management is an art that builds on history and is based in science." Herb Stoddard Sr.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD, Ferriz 1500Z ZTR, Craftsman GT5000

Best wishes Paul. Thanks for all your help over these years. You'll be missed.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast