How to Crank a Farmall Super A

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A #3  
What's the lemon for? And does it matter how big the pecan tree you park under is?

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A #4  
That was great. The ending reminded me of that old James Taylor film, Two-Lane Blacktop. :)
Welcome to TBN!

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A
What's the lemon for? And does it matter how big the pecan tree you park under is?

The lemon ....proves we can grow them in south Georgia, and that they make good lemonade.:)

The pecan tree...maybe it's not a matter of how big, but how old...I'm old, my farmall is old, the planter is old, the tree is old, but we still labor on.:D

walkin2e

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A #7  
I did this you tube thing about my Farmall Super A.

walkin2e

Good Afternoon Irvin,
Great ole tractor youve got there ! ;) Heck you should have been in movies ! :)

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A #8  
Hey, that was a nice little video you did, walkin2e. I liked it a lot. Being an old northern boy, I think I may have not caught quite everything you were saying. When you were standing by your pumphouse, I thought I heard you say something about whale water. It was probably just my bad ears, though. My wife keeps getting after me to get hearing aids, but so far I keep saying no - when I hear her.

If you do have whale water down there, I'd be tickled to hear more about it. The closest I've come to that up north is when we had fish scales clogging up our sprinklers. It seems the screen had fallen off the intake in the lake and the old Gould piston pump chewed up those fish pretty good.

If you do more videos, keep us posted, OK?

:)
Tom

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A
Hey Tom,

Thanks for your comments...I actually said "well water"...but I know my ole southern accent made it sound like "whale water"...

I 'member when I first went in the Army, and met some of them northern boys...and..those midwest boys with that twang...They couldn't understand me, and I couldn't understand them but pretty soon we got to where we were 'singing off the same sheet of music". We all understood that ole drill sergeant when he said "Get down and give me 50!!!".

I did a few more videos on various things..one on a "yard sale" that where my Farmall is pulling a trailer loaded with my "stuff".

Have a great day!

walkin2e

/ How to Crank a Farmall Super A #10  
I did a few more videos on various things..one on a "yard sale" that where my Farmall is pulling a trailer loaded with my "stuff".

Have a great day!

walkin2e

How about a video of correctly hand starting that Farmall? Pretend battery died :D