Cultivators for Farmall Super A

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #1  

North Georgia

Tractor
Kubota9000 Farmall Cub
Can anyone tell me if cultivators for a Farmall A wil fit on a Farmall Super A?Thanks

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #2  
In sure that the hookups are pretty close, except I'm sure you know that the Super A is hydraulically operated and the A was a manual lever that raised/lowered the cults. If you wanted to use the manual lever you need to find out if the lever connections/pivot points were left on the SA. sorry for not knowing "for sure", but don't know of anyone that still wanted to man-handle the cults versus using the hyd. lift. BobG in VA

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #3  
I believe you will have to modify the cultivator from the A to work on the Super A. I am currently trying to put a set of cultivators on my A and am having great difficulty figuring out the proper set up. I apologize for going off tract here but do you or anyone else have any good photos or pictorials for the proper set up . This may answer your question as well.

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #5  

Thanks for the photos but unfortunately they are for a Super A and it shows the use of the hydraulic lift. I am searching for photos of a manual lift cultivator attachment. I must admit I never imagined this would be such a difficult quest. Thank you for your photos just the same. I may just get a set for my Super A and use the A for towing a cart.

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #6  
There is a book you can get at books a million that covers the restoration on international/ farmall tractors, there are some good pictures if the Farmall A's in there with cultivators. I don't remember the name of the book

/ Cultivators for Farmall Super A #7  
Can anyone tell me if cultivators for a Farmall A wil fit on a Farmall Super A?Thanks

I'd post this over at YTMag or the redpower forum. Both have forums specifically devoted to farmalls.