decal placement on C

/ decal placement on C #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
need some info on the decal placement onthe c

when i got this one she just had the 2 C decals onthe lower front of the hood and the side hood decals.

my set appears to be 11 pieces, so that leaves 7 more decals.. I havn't looked at all of them. I assume some will be self evident.. but will accept any guidance.

soundguy

Attachments

• a53403.jpg
    a53403.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,445
   / decal placement on C #2  
I think they will just fall into place when you get started!

/ decal placement on C #3  
Light switch, oil bath cup on air filter, shift pattern, uummmmm... :confused3: That's all that comes to mind at the moment...

/ decal placement on C
where's the shift pattern one go and the lamp switch one.

what's LH on the lamp decal.. I know d / b is dim bright.

i also have an o d b lamp decal..? off dim bright?

/ decal placement on C #5  
I've seen the shift decals on the fuel tank, just up on ahead of where the tank rolls down, in the back. Should still be visible from the seat.

L H I think is for the low-high charging.

And yes, ODB is correct as you stated...

Seems I had a few left over when I did my BN years ago, but it may have been a multi-tractor set. Direct from IH..., when it was still IH..!!

/ decal placement on C #6  
Soundguy said:
need some info on the decal placement onthe c

when i got this one she just had the 2 C decals onthe lower front of the hood and the side hood decals.

my set appears to be 11 pieces, so that leaves 7 more decals.. I havn't looked at all of them. I assume some will be self evident.. but will accept any guidance.

soundguy

Not sure on the decal placement, but excellent work!!

/ decal placement on C
thanks guys!

/ decal placement on C #8  
I scanned this picture from an original H owners manual. Enlarged it, so you could see where the light switch decal goes. I do believe they were all the same.

If I remember correctly, since lights were an option, the LH may have been for the Low-High charging for the electric start.

The L H D B is for models with optional lighting.

Attachments

• Light Switch Decal.jpg
    Light Switch Decal.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 5,505
   / decal placement on C
thanks for the pic.

Attachments

• a53535.jpg
    a53535.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,579
   / decal placement on C #10  
What is your plans for that tractor? If you can find a belly mower for it, and if you brakes work good, you have a fine old zero-turn that can likely mow circles around the modern ones that they are selling today.