Restoring

/ Restoring #5  
Hi

Everyone I'm tom and like to make things last,So I'm rebuilding A Farmall C , An A Bolens 1053-02 Looking for parts here and there to get them original as I can thanks for reading.

Welcome to TBN---join the fun:thumbsup:

I have a 1948 Farmall Cub in pieces (engine block is junk-the bolster flange on the right side is broken clean through) and a 1951 Farmall Super A waiting to be restored.

Have fun and good luck.

/ Restoring #7  
howdy.

I redid a C late last year. fun project.. mine was a narrow front.

/ Restoring #8  
Hi

Everyone I'm tom and like to make things last,So I'm rebuilding A Farmall C , An A Bolens 1053-02 Looking for parts here and there to get them original as I can thanks for reading.

Hi Tom
I restored a 1941 Farmall a during the last year,I tried to get mine back to original and have managed to get it close ,had to use some reproduction guards (originals were unavalible here in New Zealand) and a new steering wheel.Oem tractor parts and Stiener Tractor Parts were helpful in obtaining some small parts like brake springs,governor arm and some other small parts i couldn't find locally here in New Zealand.
Hope you have as much fun with your projects as we have with ours.

/ Restoring #9  
Tom, I recently restored my Bolens Iseki Tractor. It is in a different class than your Bolens, but I got the decals and some parts from Sams Bolens. He should have the decals you need, and any parts. I think that restoring your tractor is such a fun thing to do. Its great to see how it it transforms back to its original form! Let us know how it goes!

Sam's Bolens

IMG_3581.jpg

100_1817.jpg

100_1825.jpg

/ Restoring #10  
cute lil machine.. bet it is super nimble and great on trails.