Farmall M

/ Farmall M
i got the tractor for 1100 runs geat just needs new fluids the biggest thing tractor needs is a new starter and radiator rebuild that's it its a 46-47 farmall m tires 70 percent paints good no rust strong runner I drove her 10 miles from were I bought it to home

Last edited:
   / Farmall M #23  
nice deal...

/ Farmall M
I got the radiator out and the starter both in the shop getting fixed just rewiring now and changing fluids and cleaning it up I just hope the radiator is fixable lol or their goes 400 bucks just a lil update I cant wait to get her rollin first tractor pull is end of may

/ Farmall M #26  
hopefully you can solder it...

/ Farmall M
the radiator company called me and said it was unfixable so I just orderd a new one along with plugs wires distributor cap oil filter radiator cap radiator hoses

/ Farmall M #28  
Some years ago when the started making radiators in mexico it became cheaper to buy then repair in many cases.

I had a radiator rod-ed out once only to have the automatic transmission lines inside the radiator rust out and ruin the transmission. I realize an M does not have these lines but I still try to buy new instead of fix when I can.

/ Farmall M #29  
when it comes to older tractors.. I like to fix when I can. most times the cores are better than the new lighter density ones they try to stick you with.

obviously not all of them can be saved..e tc...

/ Farmall M
I filled up the rear end up 90 weight oil and it is leakin perfusly out of the pto and the pto bolts im guessing their is seals that are bad does anyone no were I can get the seals? and then their is a big round not really a bolt in the front of the axel just under the clutch that's leaking also. my thinkin is I hopefully can save the seals for a winter project this year. my question is I am not going to be using the pto im not going to be doing any farming with the tractor is going to be a Parade/Show/Antique puller will it really hurt the rear end to just drive the tractor without the adequate amount of fluid in the rear axel?