Farmall M

/ Farmall M #32  
How much lower is your lowest leak below your add oil valve? 1 inch? 6 inches?

/ Farmall M
the lowest leak is at the pto shaft maybe a inch or 2 higher then the add oil plug

/ Farmall M #34  
Well then i believe i would save that project till winter since your not going to be pulling it hard. That just me tho.

/ Farmall M
just a couply parades and couple antique pulls

/ Farmall M
I was hopeing I could just wait because id like to put a overrunning coupler on the pto also

/ Farmall M
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
   / Farmall M
the people who I bought the m off of said they bailed hay/straw with it you farmall m guys what size bailer should I be looking for. also looking for a mower for it I was thinking a pull behind finins mower as I don't have 3 point or hydraulics do they have those that run on pto that my m could do?

Last edited:
   / Farmall M #39  
If you have a leak out from around the PTO shaft, and not even running, I'm thinking it's way overfilled. Check plug is on the left side, up ahead of the clutch pedal, and should be just below the level of the PTO shaft. Seals are still available through Case/IH. From past experience, I find it best to use OEM seals. I've mashed several cross over part number seals, and learned my lesson.

I've posted a lube chart for your M, should come in handy.... Click on the image, and it will enlarge. Save the picture to a file, and print it off for quick reference.

Farmall M Lube Chart.jpg

/ Farmall M
can anyone lead me on a way how to turn the throttle down so it doesnlt idle so high