Super C for scrap price

/ Super C for scrap price #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
I've got a Super C that hasn't been ran in 20 years. I'd sell it to anyone interested for scrap iron price. Would part off pieces at the same rate. Just hate to see it go a scrap yard. PM me if interested.

/ Super C for scrap price #2  
Wish you were a lot closer. Been looking for one to do a C-135 engine upgrade/conversion.

/ Super C for scrap price
Several years ago I offered it to a guy in Vermont. We had quite a thread going for awhile on how to transport to him. I was gonna give it to him. We had TBN members on here that are truck drivers/owners. They were trying to figure out how to shuffle it to Vermont. It was entertaining and we all enjoyed planning it. Just couldn't ever get it together.

I just hate to see the tractor go to waste. Things like wheel/rims, sheet metal, etc., need to be used by someone saving one rather than scrapping one.

/ Super C for scrap price #5  
Then there's good ole' Craigslist. With "Search Tempest" SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more you can do a search within a certain radius, or up to any ad posted. For items I'm looking for, as far as machinery, I usually do a 400 mile radius, which if for the right price, I would travel that far to get it.

If you don't get any takers here, you could post an ad over at Farm Tractors For Sale Classified Ads - Yesterday's Tractor Co..

Good luck.

Steve

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm not trying to make any money on this. I'd give it to someone if they drove in and asked about it. It's just going to waste here cause I'll never do anything with it. And I could throw it on the trailer with my FEL and haul it to my friend's scrap yard 3 miles away. Just hate to see it go there.

/ Super C for scrap price #7  
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm not trying to make any money on this. I'd give it to someone if they drove in and asked about it. It's just going to waste here cause I'll never do anything with it. And I could throw it on the trailer with my FEL and haul it to my friend's scrap yard 3 miles away. Just hate to see it go there.

I'm visiting my wife's family in st. Louis right now, but we're driving our Honda, so no room for a Super C unfortunately. I'd love to have an old Farmall, but she'd be less than pleased if we had to drive back separately because I got a great deal on a tractor.

Anyway, really just replied to say that it's awfully nice of you to offer that up. Hopefully it'll go to a good home.

I'm visiting my wife's family in st. Louis right now, but we're driving our Honda, so no room for a Super C unfortunately. I'd love to have an old Farmall, but she'd be less than please if we had to drive back separately because I got a great deal on a tractor.

Anyway, really just replied to say that it's awfully nice of you to offer that up. Hopefully it'll go to a good home.

I hope so too. :)

/ Super C for scrap price #10  
Is it close to southern Indiana?