Farmall super C manuals

/ Farmall super C manuals #1  

feleds

Bronze Member
Tractor
1953 Farmall super c
Can anyone tell me where I could download the manuals preferrably free. But I do need them So I would invest.
I need an operators manual parts and impliments manual. Also what are the value of a sickle bar mower? I may be selling mine.

/ Farmall super C manuals #2  
As far as a parts manual, you can click on this link to the Case/IH online parts store:Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Best Parts Search and Best Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts It is free, just select the segment of the tractor, and go from there.

As far as a repair manual(s), an I&T manual will get you through most repairs, and has tune up specs, etc. They have a lot to be desired, but better than nothing. New can be found at TSC, or similar farm supply stores. Or, do some shopping on Ebay. I've gotten more than several from there. Here is a list from Ebay with 42 results for Super C manuals. "Super C" in Business and Industrial Supplies | eBay I didn't see any I&T manuals, but I'm sure one will pop up before long. Prices can go from decent, to ridiculous. Here is another link to Ebay for simply looking for 'Fast Hitch" manuals. "Fast Hitch" in Business and Industrial Supplies | eBay You'll just have to look down through, as there are many for different tractor's/implements.

As far as Operator, and Implement manuals. Best bet is Ebay, and let them come to you. Or, if you have any large antique tractor shows, or antique tractor swap meets near you, look to see if they are selling parts, etc. I have seen more than several guys selling good used manuals at shows. They'll more than likely be in stacks, but stacked separately in brand specific piles. Implement manuals may be a little cheaper,as there is not that much call for them, except for people like us looking for them, LOL... Half the fun is looking, and what else you may run across.

The OEM, IH Blue Ribbon manuals are the best, but they specific as to the segment of the tractor, like engine, chassis, electrical, hydraulics, etc. To get them all, it wouldn't take long to fill a large loose leaf binder to keep them in.

As far as the sickle bar mower, a lot has to do with overall condition. I've seen them sell over the years from $75.00 to people asking $750.00. You might try going here: SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more and do a search over the eastern U.S., and see what they are asking. It searches all Craigslist ads. Pretty handy for looking for items, without doing a city by city search on CL. Prices can vary from a "deal", to crazy.

/ Farmall super C manuals #3  
jensales has the manuals.

none free.

/ Farmall super C manuals
Great info. I will use it and find what I am looking for. Thanks.

/ Farmall super C manuals
I will check that site Thanks.