Tractor
    Farmall 100

Default Farmall 100 Decal placement

Hi,
    Can anyone send me the correct locations for all the decals on a Farmall 100? I heard that Guy Fay's book has all the info but I would rather not spend $30 dollars just to look at a page or two.
    Thanks
    Ramon

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, 1957 Farmall 130

Default Re: Farmall 100 Decal placement

Hey, what happened to the 140 you were looking at?

Which decal are you asking about... I have the book. There are many different decals mentioned.

- Patrick

Tractor
    Farmall 100

Nope, I was looking at a 100 and I finally got it along with a load of Fast Hitch implements. Now the fun begins. The tractor is painted but I would like to add all the decals. If you go out to the Bates Corporation Web Site
    http://www.batescorp.com/catalog/ind...8_39_2824_3954

They have a decal package for all the standard decals that go on a 100 so I was thinking of getting that decal set but I have no idea where they go on. Do you think you could scan in those pages or something?
    thanks
    Ramon

Farmall 140,what a sweet little tractor. I learned to drive on one .

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 4710/reverser, JD 318 (still needs TLC), JD LT160

If you post what exact decals the set comes with - I've got a couple of old Farmall collectors books and an "Original Letter Series" that should help. Between what book(s) Patrick has and mine I'd bet we'd find most if not all of them. Got a softspot for the old red machines myself.

Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

I like to share, but will echo the answer you got on the other forum; buy the book. It has TONS of good info in it. And, Guy worked pretty hard to put together the best possible info he could. It's worth the $$$.