Value on a Farmall...............

/ Value on a Farmall............... #1  

MuncyBob

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT 422
I have a Farmall 140(guess you knew that by my ID?)...anyways, this is an apprx mid to late 60's model as far as I can tell by the serial number. Seems it's been well kept for years(I always keep it out of the weather)...I've owned it for about 10 years now. Was wondering how to get an apprx. value on it....not that I want to sell it(never part with her!) but more just curious vs. what I paid for it. It came with an IH 5' belly mower. Tractor is red but in a few places where the paint has worn off you can see yellow underneath...maybe it was a highway grass cutter at one time? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Value on a Farmall............... #2  
Check prices on ytmag.com and atis.net. That should give you ballpark numbers.

/ Value on a Farmall............... #3  
Yep, sounds like it was owned by a highway dept or something like that with the yellow paint. 140's sell for about 2,500-3,500 around here in good to excellent condition.
btw around her is in KY /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Value on a Farmall...............
OK..thanks guys..always good to know what Betsy is worth(not sure hot it got it's name...) it's in near excellent condition..at least IMHO...hope it's around to see my retirement years and hope my wife still thinks "My Tractor's Sexy" LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Value on a Farmall............... #5  
Same in Maine. You can't touch a good 140 for less han $2800. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif