1952 Farmall Super ****

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #1  

KevinW

Bronze Member
Are there rebuilt or after market new carburators available for the 1952 Farmall Super A tractors?

Thanks,
Kevin

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #2  
Kits for sure.. however you might try denny's carb shop..or for the heckof it.. call your local case dealer.. you'd be surprised about what they still list for those old tractors..

soundguy

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #3  
I go to two sites consistently; here, and YT Mag Out of the whole internet, these two are the places to check out.

YT Mag has a on-line store. They have kits, carbs, and lots of other parts for older tractors. They also have links to other suppliers.

I found my local tractor shop gets stuff through Tisco; I got a carb kit and float for my '41 Farmall A that way.

Soundguy was right on too; the spring in my governer broke. Case had the gasket and spring required to fix it.

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #4  
Check EBAY under Agriculture and search for Farmall Super or Farmall C and you will find new Zenith carbs for the Supers. Be aware that you may get sticker shock, but they can be had. Personnally, if the carb is not too bad off, I'd try and rebuild. they are very simple and easy to work on... Good Luck and get another 50 years out of that Super A. BobG in Va

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #5  
Try:
www.valu-bilt.com
They've got most everything for any old tractor and have a heckuva catalog. May not be the cheapest, but they've always worked for me.
Bob

/ 1952 Farmall Super **** #6  
Also try:

tractorpart.com

Soundguy