FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,421  
Can I get twenty tractors on a credit---i got "chattrel" my friend has a dog and my neighbor has a couple cows!!! And i had a horse at one time! He didn't look so good.
What kinda dog dat, Red? just might get sometin going.
Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,423  
A Blue one "I Think" ****'ve of nose though!!!!
Yea Red, them blue dogs are good at sniffing out the varmits alright, I think we got a winner on our side.sure quiet ain't it?
Taxpayer:confused:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,424  
Yea Red, them blue dogs are good at sniffing out the varmits alright, I think we got a winner on our side.sure quiet ain't it?
Taxpayer:confused:

I'm afraid some of our friends were playing both sides of the fence and didn't realize that textron was reading everything they were doing on all the web sites private and public (public web site?) Have I heard that somewhere before!!! they are going to make examples of some good people---drag them thru the mud---but the strong willed will survive---ONE WAY ARE THE OTHER!!!! TRUTH, HONESTY AND GOOD INTENTIONS ARE ALL ON THE DEALERS SIDE---It is just the big money is on the other side!!!! Some people can be bought for pennys on the dollar!!! Some people can't be bought are made to be quiet no matter what the cost!!!! I think i know a few people like that!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,425  
The dealers are not needed? How long will the dealers wait on hopes of this and that? Many will survive, the longer they hold on, the smarter they get! The less they need floorplan companies.
How are tractors moving textron? Don't need dealers? You will! Auction companies will get a lot less then your book keepers will want and take 7-10% from your check. Some auctioneers we all know may take even more and do even less......... Then just like in the past, textron employees will get blamed and fired for the situation. Tell your bosses to solve the problem before you are the textron employee that is fired!
Oh textron you say you will take everything the dealers have, guess again. You are a bit smarter than that. You may get all from some but not much more than old blue tractors from the rest. It will cost you even more to get even less than if you made some better choices.
Textron get smart! Solve the problem that most of us think you created!
Case
PS My wife even loves my farmtracs!!!!!!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,427  
Wait, wait-we didn't leave! WE are still here, had to sell some scrap metal to get internet back working..........since we don't have any sales! :D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,428  
No more FARMTRAC TROUBLES cause there ain't no more FarmTrac Dealers????

Is there any Montana Dealers Left----are are they all Textron dealers---looks like alot of new green inventory in this part of the world!!!???? Case what do you think???--- any thing in common----Tax receiver??? have you got your bail out check yet???? Bet you bail bucket has got a big hole in it like mine!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,429  
redneckford;1495834]Is there any Montana Dealers Left----are are they all Textron dealers---looks like alot of new green inventory in this part of the world!!!???? Case what do you think???--- any thing in common----

Hey Red, I just call them like I see them. I've talked with several Montana dealers and they are saying many of the same things the farmtrac dealers were about a year and a couple of months ago;
Transfers coming in from dealers that quit.
Show units arrive and never leave.
Textron now wants interest on these units!
Parts are a problem in some cases.
Leadership changes.
Units sales down.
Is textron setting up another mess?
Hmmmm....it is ironic though, Textron seems to be the common thread again. Their books look better the more they string these things out. Bill more interest by making it harder to sell inventory. In talking with farmtrac dealers it seems that textron has put down every viable idea to move tractors and ignores that fact that they are doing it! This must be some mba's plan to make the books look better for textron?
Case
PS My dog likes my farmtrac so much he won't even pee on the tires:eek:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,430  
redneckford;1495834]Is there any Montana Dealers Left----are are they all Textron dealers---looks like alot of new green inventory in this part of the world!!!???? Case what do you think???--- any thing in common----

Hey Red, I just call them like I see them. Case
PS My dog likes my farmtrac so much he won't even pee on the tires:eek:

Had a dog like that one time---government came and got him said he was voting to often---and not for the right party!!!!:):)