FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,502  
Well now,seems like the LS deal will have to wait a bit longer, Textron's dogs are barking through the fence again.plumb irritating and worthless.:mad:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,503  
I saw the post on having to wait a little longer for a Farmtrac solution.Why??
The solution appeared to be with the consent of all specially tex...
They have the highest at stake with the dealers under floor plan.
The way they have waited only tell us that they are far away from reality and are not well advised.
The offer as it appeared in the Tarboro paper appeared to be good.
What next????

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,504  
I saw the post on having to wait a little longer for a Farmtrac solution.Why??
The solution appeared to be with the consent of all specially tex...
They have the highest at stake with the dealers under floor plan.
The way they have waited only tell us that they are far away from reality and are not well advised.
The offer as it appeared in the Tarboro paper appeared to be good.
What next????
My friend, I believe you have hit the proverbial nail on the head.Text**N is very far from reality and are getting lousy advise.the scuttlebutt is that they threw a last minute legal monkey wrench in the works. Supprising?? not if you happen to be a farmtrac dealer. we have known
for almost a year now that their bread was not quite done.what happens now?? who the heck knows.BON TEMPS ROULEA!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,505  
What is tex...n aiming at.This was the best deal to happen to them,Tarboro town and a large no. of dealers and customers.
But the larger problem would be that Tex...n may have another potential problem in Montana if LS operates directly.Am i out of context ????

Whatever is the outcome hope it is fast.Wishing all Farmtrac dealers strength to fight this out.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,506  
What is tex...n aiming at.This was the best deal to happen to them,Tarboro town and a large no. of dealers and customers.
But the larger problem would be that Tex...n may have another potential problem in Montana if LS operates directly.Am i out of context ????

Whatever is the outcome hope it is fast.Wishing all Farmtrac dealers strength to fight this out.
just got a look at the court docs, absolutely no consideration given to farmtrac dealers,customers or less than zero victims by any of the parties involved in the tarboro shennangings.it's all about money, ethics and honesty are not part of the equatsions above the dealer level.but we'll hang in there, good people fight good fights. it ain't over until it's over.
Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,507  
Didn't see anything on TV the last week on "Al the tractor dealer" heard alot about some Joe that does plumbing!!!! I quess small tractor "salers" ain't small business----Maybe Joe the -----will buy some tractors with his tax savings??? Hope the IRS does not audit all these small tractor dealers when they file their taxes and turn in big losses for the year!!!!! Someone may get in trouble for robbing the dealers!!! T------- and I don't mean Texas!!!!-----waiting on your tax refund to buy that shrimp boat? "tax-----" or a gift basket from Textron???

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,508  
Didn't see anything on TV the last week on "Al the tractor dealer" heard alot about some Joe that does plumbing!!!! I quess small tractor "salers" ain't small business----Maybe Joe the -----will buy some tractors with his tax savings??? Hope the IRS does not audit all these small tractor dealers when they file their taxes and turn in big losses for the year!!!!! Someone may get in trouble for robbing the dealers!!! T------- and I don't mean Texas!!!!-----waiting on your tax refund to buy that shrimp boat? "tax-----" or a gift basket from Textron???
Dogone it Red, I was sure hoping this new robin hood was gonna get my shrimpboat money from that there rich T*x***n and send it to me, but they done found out I commited a terrible crime, I actually worked for a living.well I guess some of them good old boys that ain't never in their life done that bad work thing is going to be riding my shrimpboat and I'm going to have to help the big T pay for it. heck of a world ain't it?:eek:;)

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,509  
I would like to put a question out here.
If another company buys Farmtracs assests but does not help the dealers with the big bad giant, does not honor past warranties and does nothing for the Less Then Zero customers will they get a following of new dealers and customers? I ask this honestly, most people tend to forget very quickly. What do think?
Case
My old dog is sitting on the seat of my case today, what does that mean?