FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,721  
Hello, all!

Textron selling items for cash?
Wonder if that's for anticipated legal fees?

Looks like Bayou Boys Redneckford and Taxpayer may get to choose between a plane or boat ride.

Here's one guy that's pimpin' for shrimpin'. Save a seat on the ChrisCraft.

--blueliner

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,722  
Hello, all!

Textron selling items for cash?
Wonder if that's for anticipated legal fees?

Looks like Bayou Boys Redneckford and Taxpayer may get to choose between a plane or boat ride.

Here's one guy that's pimpin' for shrimpin'. Save a seat on the ChrisCraft.

--blueliner
Shucks Blue, me and ol Red might be just as happy with one of them big old corperate jets, we just have to drive up and down I-49 a few days to get the hang of it though.Red we could probably trade that sucker for a couple of good shrimpboats when we got tired of it.take ol Blue on a nice run out on the big water.:D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,723  
Shucks Blue, me and ol Red might be just as happy with one of them big old corperate jets, we just have to drive up and down I-49 a few days to get the hang of it though.Red we could probably trade that sucker for a couple of good shrimpboats when we got tired of it.take ol Blue on a nice run out on the big water.:D

as mister foxworthyness:confused: would say "thur's yur sign"-----that darn airplane landing in the Hudson river in new york ain't no boat-------heck it don't even float so good------BOAT RIDE----LEAVE THOSE Jets to the Jet setters(textron ex's)-----thank goodness they had GOD as a co-pilot:cool: things worked out------with blue,SESS,tax, and the good lord as co-pilots the big T better get prepared!!!! SESS what is Textron stock worth at the sale barn today????? -----HOW LOW CAN IT GO!!!!-----THINKING ABOUT BUYING SUBMARINE STOCK ?:)----any id's????:rolleyes:----which tractor is that brave little dog hanging round CASE----they smell "stuff" way before human's ever see it!!!!!:p ---

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,724  
as mister foxworthyness:confused: would say "thur's yur sign"-----that darn airplane landing in the Hudson river in new york ain't no boat-------heck it don't even float so good------BOAT RIDE----LEAVE THOSE Jets to the Jet setters(textron ex's)-----thank goodness they had GOD as a co-pilot:cool: things worked out------with blue,SESS,tax, and the good lord as co-pilots the big T better get prepared!!!! SESS what is Textron stock worth at the sale barn today????? -----HOW LOW CAN IT GO!!!!-----THINKING ABOUT BUYING SUBMARINE STOCK ?:)----any id's????:rolleyes:----which tractor is that brave little dog hanging round CASE----they smell "stuff" way before human's ever see it!!!!!:p ---
"Dirty word" Red, I wuZ gonna trade that plane for that big ol boat to float down the red river, now they probably gonna want to give me the whole company and the way SESS talks I ain't likely to sell enough stock to be able to buy a leaky lil ol jonboat.rock bottom!where's the big Ts deep pockets now,don't go messing with a bunch of good ol boys and girls.:cool:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,725  
Well Red-

Textr&^ stock hit a low today of $6.37, a year ago today stock was $55 a share, and a year ago last month stocks were at $75!!!!!!!!! MY MY MY what a year can make!

How low can it go? Zero isnt very far off at the rate it is falling. I don't think we will have to buy any cause if we hold off maybe T will PAY US to take some of it! :D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,726  
Well Red-

Textr&^ stock hit a low today of $6.37, a year ago today stock was $55 a share, and a year ago last month stocks were at $75!!!!!!!!! MY MY MY what a year can make!

How low can it go? Zero isnt very far off at the rate it is falling. I don't think we will have to buy any cause if we hold off maybe T will PAY US to take some of it! :D

THE POWER OF "POSITIVE" PRESS!!!RECKON THEY WILL TRADE YARD ORNAMENTS FOR PENNY STOCKs??? Still talking nice ---how about a discount----no planes(copters) please------JUST CASH!!!! NOW before all your legal add visors quit and go to work at Micky D's----feel the pain of uncertainty---like the Farmtrac dealers have felt for over a year now!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,727  
Well Red-

Sounds like a buying oppertinuity to me... that is if you have a long term perspective on things.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,728  
Sounds like a buying oppertinuity to me... that is if you have a long term perspective on things.

If i had your "Family's" Assets I would buy myself a new electric blanket and a new truck at this time--- not no under water stock from some money grubbing wall street banker-----some people never learn----- how is your garden growing----many weeds????

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,729  
Well Red-

The 52 week range on Textron stock is $5.03 to $65.52 the latest real time trade is $6.60.

Textron Financial is a wholey owned subsidiary and a separate legal entity. Meaning - Textron can do anything with the financial division and it doesn't affect the remainder of the Textron companies. Textron Financial's profit / loss has little, if any, effect on the stock price.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,730  
"Textron Financial's profit / loss has little, if any, effect on the stock price.

Not according to what Textron's corporate leaders were quoted to have said!
They are blaming their stock crash almost completely on Textrons financial arm, they keep injecting cash to keep it solvent. Textron's words not ours. Check out the previous posts here or type in textron stock and start reading, you may come away with a different view?
Case
PS My old dog has been barking & howling all night long the last two weeks, he knows something. My guess is that the wolves and coyotes are getting close in the dark, they are closing in. What they don't know is that old dog has got a great big fight left in him, and he can't wait. It's just not time for me to let him out yet....but it is getting closer??????