FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,881  
We had to drop Deutz-Fahr specifically because of Vijay when we saw the same tactics being used that he had used at Farmtrac. Never come due terms, loading, "staging" then adding to the dealers flooring, shipping tractors configured different than the brochures, broken, rusty, not running, putting tractors on flooring but not shipping them to dealers, ect ect. Nothing happens at Deutz that isn稚 approved by Vijay he is the micromanager of the millennium and I am sure it was no different at FarmTrac. He knew exactly what he was doing then and he is doing it all over again right now.

oops looks like the truth is starting to bubble to the surface----who floors Deutz tractors------TEX?????

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,882  
Agricredit, but from what I have seen there is no relationship between the companies. They have called me in the past to get Deutz phone number.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,883  
We had to drop Deutz-Fahr specifically because of Vijay when we saw the same tactics being used that he had used at Farmtrac. Never come due terms, loading, "staging" then adding to the dealers flooring, shipping tractors configured different than the brochures, broken, rusty, not running, putting tractors on flooring but not shipping them to dealers, ect ect. Nothing happens at Deutz that isn稚 approved by Vijay he is the micromanager of the millennium and I am sure it was no different at FarmTrac. He knew exactly what he was doing then and he is doing it all over again right now.

Tigers NEVER loose their stripes!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,884  
Tigers NEVER loose their stripes!

SESS!

Welcome back to the TBN. We missed you.
Agreed about the Tigers.

I wonder if this crooked cat also offered unrealistically steep discounts as a way to aid offloading mass quantities of units.

Deutz dealers out there, what say you?

Thanks,
--b
blueliner

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,887  
I have been by the CNH sugar can harvester plant in Piracicaba. I think I remember seeing finished harvesters sitting outside in both red and blue.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,888  
what in lawyer English????----all the dealers involved in the lawsuit--s-s can't comment on anything going on and all the dealers that have settled had to sign confidentiality agreements----those with the gold control free speech in the USA----some of the dealers seem to have short memories and are jumping right back in bed (steak sauce)with other finance companies that have worst contracts than Textron had when Farm Trac ran their scam with Textrons help-----when you use lawyer english you tend to make people mad because you are exposing them for what they really are ----GREEDY!!!!----COOKE AT TWO RIVERS TRACTOR IS/WAS (has he settled yet) PACKING THE LOAD FOR ALOT OF DEALERS THAT WANTED TO COMPLAIN ON ONE HAND BUT PLAY FOOTSIES WITH TEXTRON ET AL AND NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES----HAVE THEIR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO(steak)!!!!-----one day the whole truth will come out but not in the short term------just more lying going on!----look what has happened in the coke/Pepsi business model---only a few independent bottlers left in the business----same thing in many other consumer products industries----BUT A TRACTOR HAS A LONGER SHELF LIFE THAN A LOAF OF BREAD-----We hope the tractor will last for twenty to thirty years without someelse having to work on it-----the only way that happens is if you leave it in the shed, wax it every two weeks and never use it outside----Only those red/green/orange/blue/yellow/pink/purple tractor mfg's have figured out how to sell tractors without no parts support and no tech's that have the ability to repair them at a REASONABLE PRICE-looking at buying a herd of goats to cut my grass but I can't find the switch to turn them off when they get all the grass cut----they still want to eat---!!!! Problems Problems!:)

do lawyers eat/smoke less grass than goats?????:)

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,889  
Hey Red, Long time eh? could be that some of them are sharing with clients, judging from the number I hear are signing the ungodly floorplan agreements these finance robber barons are hawking.Man! it would be easier if they emptied their pockets on the counter, handed the keys to the finance boys and kissed their backside goodby, because they are OWNED forevermore.I ain't seen no"savior" in the wings nowhere yet.but a day of reaconning is coming.:thumbsup::licking:

Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,890  
I am a EX-Farmtrac dealer, when farmtrac began to get in trouble, we saw most of the things Montana dealers are experiencing now. Tractor swapping, dealer loading and increases in credit limits without dealer knowledge and units billed before delivery. We have since uncovered evidence of a scheme by Farmtrac and Textron to shift farmtrac's debt to Textron to the dealers. it is an issue that will be decided it lawsuits now underway in Rhode Island.At the time it was happening, FT dealers failed to recoganize it as it really was because, no one had witnessed this type of failure on the part of any tractor distributership in the USA. and of course, we were as proud of our brand as any other dealer is proud of theirs.
I was asked to sign with LS but, have steadfastly refused because, they insist on GE floorplanning and with GE, I would be required to give up all my rights under the law. I had several attorneys read the GE financing agreement, each told me the same thing,DON'T SIGN THIS THING!!!
So I'm back where I started 25 years ago except that we now own our facilities, have good employees and are once again making and keeping our profit and best of all, we are once again our own boss.Lo and Behold! turns out we didn't need them after all.Its Great to be an AMERICAN and not to have an overseas boss telling us what we must do for them.
If I fail, I want it to be because I didn't do what I should have and not because someone in another country or a crooked finance company in this one screwed me.

Taxpayer:D