FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,891  
what no brand name on the hats and calendars that you pay for away tax_____:D----and no ad co-op that you pay for but are made to think that they are paying half----anyone heard if that clam gumbo is cooking yet in the island state ----i know where we can get some rice and seasoning for the _______:) a salt bath may help the truth flow free'r and faster(big salt domes down here) -----just direct deposit my check cause life is good and heck is half full------

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,892  
what no brand name on the hats and calendars that you pay for away tax_____:D----and no ad co-op that you pay for but are made to think that they are paying half----anyone heard if that clam gumbo is cooking yet in the island state ----i know where we can get some rice and seasoning for the _______:) a salt bath may help the truth flow free'r and faster(big salt domes down here) -----just direct deposit my check cause life is good and heck is half full------
Heck NO Red! I ain't gonna advertize for none of them bloodsuckers.I get free hats and calenders at Larry's place in Idabel or from Noonday and the best part is that I got the floorplanning in my back pocket :D::thumbsup:. Just wait till ol "BLUE" gets hot on the trail purty soon!:licking:

Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,893  
Heck NO Red! I ain't gonna advertize for none of them bloodsuckers.I get free hats and calenders at Larry's place in Idabel or from Noonday and the best part is that I got the floorplanning in my back pocket :D::thumbsup:. Just wait till ol "BLUE" gets hot on the trail purty soon!:licking:

Taxpayer

heck all i ever get is money or a bag or a ham---Tag has to find me USED HATS to go with all my "NEW" equipment and tractors---well they are new to me!!!!------going to go see Keith and Jennifer this month---Maybe Ken K will let me win the trailer again!!!----life is good:D ----check is in the mail and concrete is on the way!!!!!----Nome is good this time of year-----but ??? Rudy is tough -----Do I need to pick up some rice while I'm there and send it to the island state to go in that clam gumbo;)----is it about done:confused:----YET????

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,894  
heck all i ever get is money or a bag or a ham---Tag has to find me USED HATS to go with all my "NEW" equipment and tractors---well they are new to me!!!!------going to go see Keith and Jennifer this month---Maybe Ken K will let me win the trailer again!!!----life is good:D ----check is in the mail and concrete is on the way!!!!!----Nome is good this time of year-----but ??? Rudy is tough -----Do I need to pick up some rice while I'm there and send it to the island state to go in that clam gumbo;)----is it about done:confused:----YET????
I wouldn't count on double K letting you have the trailer, he had a new ride at Idabell this month, probably needs to impress her.I done good at Keith's last month and real good at Larry's this month. got to talk to Tim F down the road from you. he took on LS, I sent him a customer. don't know whats going on in the north country. maybee T*X***N done muzzled them all;)
gonna have to add some Louisiana HOT sauce to that gumbo, loosen um up a bit EH?

Taxpayer:laughing:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,896  
what is a farmtrac 555 with 9 hours worth somebody wants my son to take it in on trade for a good ole ford 3910 dont really wont to trade but wont to get the farmtracs at of louisiana

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,898  
what is a farmtrac 555 with 9 hours worth somebody wants my son to take it in on trade for a good ole ford 3910 dont really wont to trade but wont to get the farmtracs at of louisiana
Red, I can pickup a 555/fel with 0 hrs now for $11,500.00. the price is coming down in the auctions but, they are still a good retail item. it really boils down to whether or not the customer can count on strong dealer support, which is something people our age still think that is the way it should be anyway.
it's good to read your posts again. its about time for you,I and the Blue one to rake the cads over the coals again Eh?:laughing:

Taxpayer

PS: cases are being dismissed in RI,Looks to me like the big T blinked.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,899  
I purchased a Farmtrac 8075 DT 2/24/10 and have found when the air conditioner is running I have condensation/water running into the cab and over the switches. I opened up the top of the cab and it looked to me like some hoses were missing to direct the water down the cab posts. I connected hoses but that did not fix the problem. Any suggestions? :confused2:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,900  
I haven't looked at this forum for a long time. I have a little Farmtrac 270DTC that I bought used several years ago, and it is dependable as a rock so far. I quit trying to keep up with what was going on with the company long ago. Where do I go for filters and preventive maintenance parts now?
Thanks,
Bill in Arkansas