FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #491  
Anybody got an idea how many tractors are sitting on dealer lots in the US? I could probably go back and read the other 40+ pages of this thread again and find it, but maybe someone could tell me. I got 14 here!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #493  
country69 said:
farmtrac.

That is not what they told me at the company store. They wouldnt say who owned them. But I am sure, but can not prove it is not farmtrac. I was told they had nothing to do with them. We will see. In a month it will all float to the top.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #494  
SESS said:
Anybody got an idea how many tractors are sitting on dealer lots in the US? I could probably go back and read the other 40+ pages of this thread again and find it, but maybe someone could tell me. I got 14 here!

I would say 3 to 4 thousand or more.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #495  
SESS said:
I got 4 tractors with loaders,a tiller and a finish mower.My 555 came in with a ground up gearbox and was to be returned for the service guys to look at.I guess it too is scrap now.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #496  
rascoil said:
This is all clear to me now. Lewpack is there shill bidder, for the auction. He will have already made an set offer for all items. So they will not sell to far below invoice. But he will get them at a discount. He is just checking the water to see if any one bites. Man this is a real Ghoul. There is nothing wrong with making a honest buck, but man talk about a bottom feeder. :rolleyes: :mad:

When I saw that, I was kinda wondering if he is trying to sell somthing he does not own yet. Just to test the waters and see what he can fetch so he knows what to bid.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #497  
MessickFarmEqu said:
When I saw that, I was kinda wondering if he is trying to sell somthing he does not own yet. Just to test the waters and see what he can fetch so he knows what to bid.

That is the way it works, I have a uncle that buy over 4 million a year at auctions and he does the same stuff. He is a Ghoul also LOL. Man you have to be a heartless trick to do something like that. But, money is there God. It is what it looks like to me. Just another troll trying to make a buck.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #498  
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the Lewpack International websight has almost gone BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #499  
Brentwood Power Equipment said:
I just left a VM at Textron. Wonder what they will have to say?

I talked to BS with Textron right as this auction stuff was first coming out. He knew nothing about what I was telling him and I could smell the smoke burning out his ears!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #500  
What we need to remember though is April 25 is along time from now. Look at Lewpack on Monday and then by Wed it was a different story!

But please also remember that LewPak had authorization from the wrong people, Gurkins is the now the CEO of Farmtrac. This will happen.

Case