FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #501  
I wonder what it would take to just buy this Farmtrac company and get the ball moving again?? There are over 300 dealers out there and it don't take too many to put together a little change to go into the tractor business. :) I will go a 100 grand. To get things rolling. :cool:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #502  
I just got a letter in the mail from Mr. Marrow. It said that there would not be enough money to pay off the better than zero customers and that we need to "plan accordingly" He did not even have the courtesy to send a complimentary jar of vasoline. Has anyone talked to the NC Attorney General? The NY Attorney General did not give me much hope.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #503  
I think maybe a McDonald's chain would be a better bet. I think the Farmtrac name is badly bruised and beat up. Terrible terrible thing.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #504  
SESS said:
I think maybe a McDonald's chain would be a better bet. I think the Farmtrac name is badly bruised and beat up. Terrible terrible thing.

I know that is right. I have sent the auction site to some big hitters so maybe I will pick up one on the return end. Plus just for fun I sent it to the news paper that has been covering this thing. That should help out with some Vaseline on there end. :D This is just sorry gentlemen. I don't know about the Attorney Generals in some states but In Texas, If you sell something as new it better be backed by a warranty. There allot of states like that and I would check into it. I have filed a complaint against them. It is under investigation. I don't know who is the bigger of two evils the former management or the new ones. This sucks for the dealers and they know it, because you cant even use your own attorneys because they are licensed to practice in NC. They can charge you to send a letter but you will have to get a attorney that is licensed in that state.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #505  
Cop in Overalls said:
I just got a letter in the mail from Mr. Marrow. It said that there would not be enough money to pay off the better than zero customers and that we need to "plan accordingly" He did not even have the courtesy to send a complimentary jar of vasoline. Has anyone talked to the NC Attorney General? The NY Attorney General did not give me much hope.

Hey if any of you go up to NC or down to it. Just a thought the laws there suck. If you even say your going to hit one of these tricks they can give you 6 months unless you have a witness that is not related to say you didn't say it. I just checked in to it before I went, I had the mind set that I would get a motor one way or the other. Jail could be OK if you want to drop a few pounds it is sorta like Jenny Craig LOL. So please be cool if you run into these tricks. The NC Law is for them and not for you. Don't get baited in to a trap. :D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #506  
The Countyboys Auction website has been mysteriosly changed....check it out...just like the Lewpack International website got mysteriosly changed yesterday.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #507  
I have noticed the changes in the auction page. The word NEW is not to be found no more. When talking about a tractor. I would post the two different ads but that would be a copy wright infringement. I don't need that. They will get it all worked out soon. They might just be cleaning house to make room for the new soon to be new owners to set up shop. I was told it could work out like that and just the paper work was in the way. It would make since to me, why would a new owner want a bunch of junk that is in the way of a new startup? We will see. I just have to keep a positive mind about this. Some how they have to get Textron out of the picture. That seems to be what is holding up everything.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #508  
Web sites are popping up and going down like woodchucks in their holes. You guys are doing a good job of making the rodents run.:D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #509  
tommybr said:
The Countyboys Auction website has been mysteriosly changed....check it out...just like the Lewpack International website got mysteriosly changed yesterday.

That is what I was seeing. For some on to be in the auction biz, It almost seems like the web is new to them. Your wording has to be right on the money. I am starting to feel that Lewpack and Gherkins are old golf buddies LOL.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #510  
I feel Farmtrac has been reborn, In the auction ad they talk of prototypes to be sold off. Could this one be the new name of the company in a month??

Land Trac ????

s7300278.jpg