FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #821  
SESS, we don't have a problem with fire right now, we got 6 in of rain in just 2 hrs last night and its still raining. my office,parts dept and shop had 2 in of water in them this morning and more rain predicted for today. -----taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #822  
Was it true what i heard on the news that textron has some flood damaged (Rained on them) tractors for sale cheap in North La.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #823  
redneckford said:
Was it true what i heard on the news that textron has some flood damaged (Rained on them) tractors for sale cheap in North La.
I do know that if you dig a hole and bury them,they will sprout!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #824  
redneckford said:
hey redneck, can you believe the blue ones were all on the high side of the lot,tires didnt even get wet.they are like an unwanted house cat, no matter how far you haul them and throw them out, they will probably beat you home.------taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #825  
I keep coming back to this thread thinking there is going to be a post with great news for all the dealers involved. It's just a bad situation and I really feel terrible that you have to go through this.

Good Luck to all of you and I'll continue to monitor the thread to keep track of the latest developments.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #826  
Hello Former Farmtrac Dealers

I cannot give my name in this post however I know you probably can figure out who I am. I am a former employee in the service and warranty department 2 the now debunked FARMQUACK. I want to personally apologize for the lack of leadership my "former employer" gave ALL the dealers and customers. Also for "ALL " the lies that were told to you and I sincerely hope you can get you money back. Please fill free to leave me note and I will respond as soon as can .

/ FarmTrac Troubles #827  
A bunch got dupmed befored we closed @ 01/18/2008 and some where sold thru the company store as well. But then again you cannot go by any thing Shenu and Sushil ever said

/ FarmTrac Troubles #828  
Jquin14 said:
A bunch got dupmed befored we closed @ 01/18/2008 and some where sold thru the company store as well. But then again you cannot go by any thing Shenu and Sushil ever said
glad to have you on board Jquin,can you verify these tractors were dumped on the dealers and under what circumstances.dates would be very helpful. thanks.----Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #829  
Public board.

Ah, Rob, tell that guy to hurry up with the software.

Tim

/ FarmTrac Troubles #830  
Remember that this can be read by anyone on planet Earth with internet access.