FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #891  
redneckford said:
LOSING IS OK BUT FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to be led like a lamb to the slaughter..........I prefer to be led like a raging bull with sharpe horns.........and escape the slaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #892  
Blueliner if I find any information (or Horns)in my mail box that someone??? let fall off their desk into an unmarked envelope!!!! I will see that you get that information!!!!! PM for address. Haters I will see that your information goes in File 13!!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #893  
redneckford said:
Blueliner if I find any information (or Horns)in my mail box that someone??? let fall off their desk into an unmarked envelope!!!! I will see that you get that information!!!!! PM for address. Haters I will see that your information goes in File 13!!!!!

RNFord!

I'll be on the lookout for ambigious, information-crunked envelopes.

Hopefully I don't get any from the Evil Empire (not talking about Steinbrenner or Yankees fans!) containing white powdery substance. Donning the mask and gloves right now.

Way to go RNFord. 285 dealers should be singing your praises ... while an asthmatic-sounding Vader scowls behind his (or her) oversized rubber mask.

War Good Guys (and Girls)!
Oat!

--blueliner

/ FarmTrac Troubles #894  
Blueliner hope you got a b---i-----g mail box cause it is going to take me all night to reply to all these pm's for my address!!!! and if half send information you will be able to write a book not just an article or two. idea??? maybe you will be interested in buying a tractor distribution network with all those book profits. More than one way to boil a polecat!!!!!! no disrespect to the american skunk. He is a good guy until someone messes with him and then he tends to smell up the place. The polecat i am refering too smells all the time!!!! cause they are just plum rotten!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #895  
redneckford said:
Blueliner hope you got a b---i-----g mail box cause it is going to take me all night to reply to all these pm's for my address!!!!

RNF,
Bring it on! My mailbag has industrial-strength handles for heavy totin'.

redneckford said:
... if half send information you will be able to write a book not just an article or two. idea???

Ever since the second article I wrote about this situation, I've believed what you're eluding to...

--b

/ FarmTrac Troubles #897  
California said:
Alluding?

I thought eluding was the other guys.

Golden Gate State,

Give it up for you. Epic smack -- and accuracy.

allude
- verb (used without object)
To refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually fol. by to): He often alluded to his poverty.

elude
- verb (used with object)
To avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade: to elude capture.

Translated: this blogger goofed.
The turban-wearing cats who took the money En-ron were the ones who eluded.

Again, nice catch.
Thanks for keeping me sharp.

--blueliner

/ FarmTrac Troubles #898  
blueliner,

That was one of the word pairs that a dragon-lady English teacher beat into our heads 50 years ago. After nearly 900 dead serious posts in this thread, I thought a little lightening up might help. These guys have their reputations and life savings on the line. They deserve a break from the pressure once in a while. :)

I enjoy reading your articles, and hope your participation can help resolve this mess.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #899  
Dear Redneckford:

You are a person just right for the position of "Farmtrac Dealer" for the DeRidder, Louisiana area and I would like to offer you an "introductory and limited time offer" of nine (9) cleaned, polished, spray painted and ready to work Farmtrac tractors. :D There seems to be a slight reorganization happening with the headquarters of these fine tractors in the great state of NC, but I understand too the the headquarters is looking for a person of your substantial magnitude to work there also! ;) So, ya wanna be a dealer and join the fun?! I have trailer, truck and some diesel to get to your place-just give me the word! PS: I might need to borrow some money to get home since I haven't made a dime since Jan 18, 2008.:mad:

On a serious note friend, I enjoy your posts. You make me laugh and smile! You seem to be the type of person that would fit right in with the dealers. We all need a laugh here and there. Thank you for keeping the Farmtrac spirit alive!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #900  
SESS-hope you didn't say interest free never come due!!!!!???? Dimes???? pennies will do!!!! this is about people TRUTH and their legacy!!!! in the end nothing else matters.:confused: :confused: :(