FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #981  
tb8100 said:
Talked to the local Farmtrac dealer here. He said Farmtrac isn't bankrupt- it's just in receivership, and that it'll soon resurface probably with a different name and color. He also said the warranty is underwritten by other companies. Is this stuff true or is he full of it?
your local dealer is correct is saying that Farmtrac is in recievership, it has not filed for bankruptsy simply because the reciever does not have the funds to do so.all other is speculation, there are rumors all over the place now and very few have any basis in fact.regardless of what happens in Tarboro NC, it will not relieve the debt the dealer owes Textron, that is a completely seperate issue.if he has not done so, I encourage him to join the dealer group working on these issues.--------------Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #982  
Everything your local dealer told you is correct. No bankruptcy, yes to receiver. Yes there is also warranty supplied by a third party. As for Farmtrac resurfacing under a new name and color is speculation at this point. Nothing concrete to confirm that.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #983  
swines said:
Are you looking of for your definition of virtue - or publicity? Would you prefer Keith Olbermann....?
What?? How about Don Imus? Seriously, I hope it all works out for you guys. I just have a hard time stomaching a lech like O'Reilly.

John

/ FarmTrac Troubles #984  
NewToy said:
What?? How about Don Imus? Seriously, I hope it all works out for you guys. I just have a hard time stomaching a lech like O'Reilly.

John
your apparent dislike of O'Reilly is a political preference. we Farmtrac dealers are not interested in a political agenda, we simply need our story told and we don't care who tells it. if you don't like O'Reilly, then help us get someone else or keep your critisism to yourself.-----Taxpayer

Last edited:
   / FarmTrac Troubles #985  
taxpayer said:
your apparent dislike of O'Reilly is a political preference. we Farmtrac dealers are not interested in a political agenda, we simply need our story told and we don't care who tells it. if you don't like O'Reilly, then help us get someone else or keep your critisism to yourself.-----Taxpayer
Not political at all, just my opinion. Don't try to read something into it or attribute my opinion to some "political agenda". Sadly, I care so little about politics I don't believe I have an "agenda". Lighten up a bit , taxman.:( Like I said before, I hope it works out for you guys.

John

/ FarmTrac Troubles #986  
taxpayer said:

Taxpayer---- men have died and are dieing for the right for each american to express their opinion wether we agree with them or not; that is why there is CNN,MSNBC,and even Fox(owned by a Foreign Company). I have seen grown men willing to take a bullet in Iraq or Afganistan but were afriad to make a public statement for fear of the consequence to their family members,much like some FARMTRAC dealers that we know!!!! I will fight all day for his right to critisize O'Reilly or anyone else, it is his opinion,at least he has one. What about all these FarmTrac dealers that are afraid to comment on a public forum---- that is the ones that need the heat put on them ----not someone that chooses to comment on your/our troubles. By the way I happen to agree with him O'Reilly is a ------- he is just a rich---- with a microphone. They always tell me not to pick a fight with a man with a barrel of ink. But sometimes that is the only way that information can get out. BlueLine how can I pick a fight with you so that you can continue to write about this FarmTrac soap-opra!!!!!Much like the pig and the ham for breakfast, if you are a FarmTrac Dealer this ain't no "soap-opra" it is about success , failure-----survival!!!!! choose your word

/ FarmTrac Troubles #987  
Redneckford, I didn't read New toy's comments to be down on O'Reilly, but rather on dealers for attempting to get the story out.I don't care about O'Reilly one way or another, we don't have time to pick and chose who tells the story,we can't afford not to make use of any media source, disliked or not.-----Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #988  
Political agenda-----you are not afraid-----but this whole situation has been allowed to continue because those that control the political agenda do not want to make their big donors mad.(SEE attached List of Cam--"PAIN" Donations) Loud and Proud-----think I'm going to run for the border----NOT!!!! rather stand and fight for what's fair and right---- the coffee is better here!!!---even if it is grown somewhere else.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #989  
The purpose of the "secure-site" was to give the dealers opportunity to discuss these issues among themselves more freely........such as, strategy to defend ourselves in this situation without those who are out to do us harm being able to look over our shoulder and read our gameplan. It has nothing to do with being "afraid".............when you are in a card game it is wise to play your cards "close to the vest"............so to speak.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #990  
As has been stated all along, the really sad thing about this is that THESE ARE GOOD TRACTORS!!! Customers who bought them liked them. This whole mess is just mysterious. The Farmtrac tractors were selling very well........why did the people from India decide to just shut down and run away? I believe that the parent company in India just kept telling Tarboro to send all the money to them............and didn't leave enough money in Tarboro to pay the operating expenses............not even property taxes and the power bill. Someone somewhere at Textron was "asleep at the controls" to not notice this was happening. As Ross Perot said , "There was a giant sucking sound"....................but he was talking about money going "south of the border"............this time the money was vacuumed up and sent to India. There can be very little doubt that this whole thing was "orchestrated and choriographed" for at least two years...........but hind sight is always 20/20............