Who makes these FarmTrac tractors

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Who makes the FarmTrac 7115DTC 4wd Cab. I need a new tractor and this is the perfect size for what I need. Plus it is blue:)

I am also wondering about these other tractors,

8075DT 4wd Cab

675DTC 4wd (is this the old Ford 10 series?)

Thanks.

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #2  
I'm not sure who makes them but when I was looking several years ago the dealer in Eden was selling Long tractors and they are now a Farm Trac dealer. As far as I know they are the same tractor.

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #3  
Hmmm. Farmtrac website not working for me. I believe the 7115 is a SAME, the 675 basically just shares sheetmetal with the Ford line, I believe. It has a Perkins engine and is a flat deck. The 8075 is a European built cab version of the Indian tractor, it may be the same as the 675.

Edit: It appears that maybe the 7-series link is the only one not working.

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors
Thanks guys.

Paul, the Eden dealer is about 20 miles from here. I am thinking of going and visiting them this next week if the weather is good. Since my fall out with my local NH dealer I do not have any tractor dealerships in my normal travels I can stop in and visit with:(

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #5  
You might want to look at the other current FarmTrac threads so you know what you may be getting into before you put any money in a deal. Having said that, my FIL has two Long tractors and we are happy with both of them.

FWIW - Frank

FaC said:
You might want to look at the other current FarmTrac threads so you know what you may be getting into before you put any money in a deal. Having said that, my FIL has two Long tractors and we are happy with both of them.

FWIW - Frank

I know about the current situation with Farmtrac and am taking that into consideration.

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #7  
Robert, Eden is about half way between home and the farm. Is your NH dealer Larry R?

/ Who makes these FarmTrac tractors #9  
the 7115 is built by Same Duetz fahr of Italy. I have sold two to a local mowing crew they have had few issues. None that were bad. fuel econ is 7 to 10 gallons per 9 hr day

agequipt said:
the 7115 is built by Same Duetz fahr of Italy. I have sold two to a local mowing crew they have had few issues. None that were bad. fuel econ is 7 to 10 gallons per 9 hr day

I sent you a PM