Lights for Farmtrac 360DTC

/ Lights for Farmtrac 360DTC #1  

StickMan

Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC
I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I bought a 360DTC recently, knowing full well it was not in pristine condition. What I didn't realize, because I never would have thought to look there, was that someone had removed all the lamps from the front of the tractor.

Seems the lens got milky over the years of outside storage and/or use, and somone had planned to replace it. They went so far as to disconnect all the receptacles from their sockets, and pulled all the lamps, but then never replaced the lens or the lamps.

I have several hanging connectors without a single lamp, so I don't even know what p/n to look for, and I don't have a manual for the tractor. Not sure if my local TSC would have an application chart for this machine, but if anyone has a listing of what lamps to buy, I can try to source them locally.

Thanks in advance.

/ Lights for Farmtrac 360DTC #2  
read the last few pages of the Farmtrac troubles thread next to yours. Montana has bought Farmtrac and waiting , on word today 12-8-08, for word of parts availabile from Montana dealers/ hopefully Farmtrac dealers are in/etc.....

stand by.......... just like the rest of us owners and our Farmtrac dealers for Montana to say something on the situation.

/ Lights for Farmtrac 360DTC
Thanks for the response. I've been trying to keep up on that thread as well. Just thought headlamps would not be brand specific, but standard to many makes/models and could be bought locally.

I'll try to be patient...