Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #1  

jff12

Hello Folks just wondering on an update on the Montana Merger wondering when and if that will happen

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #2  
Merger of Montana With What?
Montana tried LG,Tried Farmtrac,Tried Branson .Now it is all rumours with no. info from Montana.
Looks like it is not going to be anything good for the Farmtrac/montana customers,old employees .

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #3  
Montana is laying off more workers here soon. the contract works and some in parts.

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #4  
Being a past Long- Farmtrac dealer from back in the 80's to their demise a few years ago, I can understand your feelings. Sold many a tractor to very happy customers. Still today, happy customers. I own a 2360 & a 530. Can still get parts for the Romainian , LG-LS .great little tractors. Merger? I'm listening? Trac

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #5  
Rumours,The old Farmtrac/Montana place in North Carolina is up for sale.The interested party is LS tractors??
Anyone has news or insight in this? Montana dealers must be knowing more.

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #6  
Not really sure what the story is with Montana, but the local Montana dealer here has brought in a line of LS tractors.

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #8  
That's the one :thumbsup:

They told me the other day that they are not sure what the story is with Montana, but they can't wait - so now they have a yard full of bright shiny new blue LS machines
:cool:

/ Lonesome Former Farmtrac Employee #9  
That's the one :thumbsup:

They told me the other day that they are not sure what the story is with Montana, but they can't wait - so now they have a yard full of bright shiny new blue LS machines
:cool:

OH REALLY!!!!------TIME IS EVERYTHING----JUST ASK A FEW FORMER FARMTRAC DEALERS!!!:(