3-Point Hitch FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be?

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #1  

Slacker

Gold Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 TLB
The toplink attachment point on my 360 (it has three holes) is slightly loose.
I'm not sure if it's supposed to float slightly for the draft position adjustment sensor or not.
Doesn't make sense to me, but I've been wrong before. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #2  
My Montana 3040 I believe is the same chassis and there is not any slack at all in the mount itself, is that what you are talking about? Or the pin itself?

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be?
The metal part that the pin goes thru, it has three holes for adjustment of the toplink length. It is slightly loose, but it may supposed to be that way. It's got a single bolt (large) holding it on.

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #4  
Ryan I will try to check mine tomorrow and let you know. Charlie

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #5  
The metal part that the pin goes thru, it has three holes for adjustment of the toplink length. It is slightly loose, but it may supposed to be that way. It's got a single bolt (large) holding it on.

I know exactly which one your talking about and no mine is not loose

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #6  
Ryan, I've been busy all day and just had a chance to check mine and it is as tight as Dick's hatband, not loose at all, hope this helps. Charlie.

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be?
Ryan, I've been busy all day and just had a chance to check mine and it is as tight as Dick's hatband, not loose at all, hope this helps. Charlie.

10-4. Looks like I need to break out the impact wrench.

/ FT 360DTC toplink attach point-loose. Should it be? #8  
If you are talking about the place where the top link hold the top support for the backhoe - NO it should not be lose.

Our worked lose a while back and it caused the plate to break. We had to some welding and repairing to fix it. Otherwise, the BH moves up and down each time you try to lift it.

We keep ors tight and check it from time-to-time. The impact worked wonders on our :thumbsup: