Buying Advice 2 buy or not 2 buy

/ 2 buy or not 2 buy #1  

4man

Tractor
Farmtrac DTC360 w/FEL
I really need some advice . I have the oppurtunity to purchase a Farmtrac 360 DTC with a FEL-Box blade-Grade blade-5 ft. HD shredder and a older 5 ft disc, the tractor only has 320 hrs and except for normal paint wear on the bucket looks almost new.The asking price was more than I wanted to invest but after several visits the price has come down to $9K.Searching the net I've found several places to buy parts and three that also service them.
My concern is that I'm 63 and have never operated a tractor,and it's been a little over fifty-two years since I was evev on one! I've actually been looking on Craigslist and everything within 200 miles, really would rather have a green/red/orange or blue but haven't been able to find a seemingly better deal and I feel good about this one. Just looking for some advice from people with experience.
I will be doing very minor landscaping(as I have no experience) and maybe some garden preparation.I hope also to be able to supplement my income by doing food plot prepration and trail clearing for people on deer leases. Any and all comments will be greatly received. Thanks in advance for your time to read this post.

j

/ 2 buy or not 2 buy #2  
I have the LandTrac version that was made by the same company before they changed the name to Farmtrac. I've used it for more than 10 years now and am very happy with it. It is made by LS and they still sell parts thru their dealerships. I would say it's a good unit as I paid 16,000 just for tractor with FEL

/ 2 buy or not 2 buy #3  
I have a Farmtrac 360 DTC 4x4 with FEL that I bought new in 2006 for $16,675, I have never had any major problems with it other than the clutch return spring breaks every couple of years. I mow with a 6' bush hog, pull a 6' harrow, plow my garden with a 2 row rolling cultivator and have dug a pile of dirt with the front end loader, I think LS makes a real tough no frills tractor, good luck. Charlie.

/ 2 buy or not 2 buy
Thanks waytech and Lineman, I've pulled the trigger already and committed to purchase the Farmtrac 360 DTC, I have done the research and have found not only a good supply of parts but service departments that will do service and sell not only the parts but also manuals. Ever person who wasn't trying to sell me their tractor has said what a great machine the Farmtrac is. I will come back asap and post some photos. Thanks for the response and the encouragement.