Farmtrac 665 DTC- Hydraulics are dead. Questions.

/ Farmtrac 665 DTC- Hydraulics are dead. Questions. #1  

sourwood

Tractor
Farmtrac 665DTC, Zetor 7711, Long 460, Long 310, Satoh S370D, Iseki 4100F, Case 380CK, John Deere 420C
I have a Farmtrac 665 DTC and the hydraulics quit.

I read where someone said to remove the left rear footboard and you'd see a round cover, open it and you can access a screen to clean.

By left rear foot board do they mean take off the entire deck that your feet set on ? Because mine does not appear to have a left and right section, it appears to be one piece.

Is the round cover they speak off, the entire top cover of the rear end that sits under the deck ?

Now, before I go do that...

My hydraulics had been weak, they suddenly stopped and my steering became difficult so I changed the fluid and filters. When I was through, still no hydraulics.

I happened to think that maybe I should check the hydraulic filter(gear drive, engine driven & mounted pump) again, and when I took it off, it was bone dry and completely empty.

So, should I even bother cleaning that screen in the transaxle ? Or just rebuild the pump ?

Anyone have a PN for the pump rebuild kit ? Sundowner blew me off. Hadn't heard anything from Kaul in New York yet, though.

/ Farmtrac 665 DTC- Hydraulics are dead. Questions.
Kaul blew me off as well. Time to find a Ford 3610 parts manual....