How's your Farmtrac doing?

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #1  

grandpawj

Tractor
Farmtrac 535 W/ 5245 front end loader(turf tires), MFG 2006
Hi all. Newb here. I just bought a 535 w/front end loader had 43 hours on it, made in '06 have used it for three hours now. So far it is a great li'l tractor. I still miss my New Holland 1630 with hydo trans (stolen last year) Anyway, since you got your tractor how many hours have you put on it and how is it holding up in general?

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #2  
Other than one large issue (which I hope is fixed) we work our 555 hard. 700 hours

/ How's your Farmtrac doing?
Thanks Clint. Mine seems like a strong enough machine, but I have a few months of tractor work for it to determine if it is gonna last. I am surprised I would have thought there would have been more responses than just one. Reckon we are the only two left? Just jokin.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #4  
Got a 675 with 200 hrs and a 675 DTC with about 300 hrs. Use them for farming deer corn in the summer. I have a firewood bz in the winter. Use the 675 to run a three point splitter with a prince pto pump ,and use the DTC to skid logs. So far they are holding up fine.
These tractors replaced a ford 3000 and ford 5000.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #5  
FT60/5320 loader 2wd with 1950 hours. The tractor is a '98/'99 or close to the first year model Farmtrac. Noisy 192 ci 3 cylinder Ford diesel that was designed in the '70s era and same ergonomics.

PS cylinder overhaul at 1750 hours. One tough tractor with zero issues so far. Did I say it was noisy.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #6  
Farmtrac 300DTC 1200+ hours No major issues with the exception of loader bolts that I neglected to check often enough. That was not a tractor issue that was improper maintenance. Hope it lasts many more years because because a Tier IV machine is not an option for me.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #7  
yes they are noisy

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #8  
Sounds like you found a very low hour machine grandpawj! I bought a 2006 or 2007 665 a year ago. Have put about 80 hours on it since purchasing. Now has 430 hours total.

Have had a lot of minor issues with it, nothing major...yet. It's an impressive tractor when it's working. It's heavy and seems to be built tough. Use it for box blading and bush-hogging.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #9  
I miss my old farmtrac but I do like my john Deere a lot also. I had a farmtrac 3130 made by ls. It had 250 hours on it.

/ How's your Farmtrac doing? #10  
FT60/5320 loader 2wd with 1950 hours. The tractor is a '98/'99 or close to the first year model Farmtrac. Noisy 192 ci 3 cylinder Ford diesel that was designed in the '70s era and same ergonomics.

PS cylinder overhaul at 1750 hours. One tough tractor with zero issues so far. Did I say it was noisy.

:laughing: So they are just as loud as when ford built them

My 3000 (175) is LOUD to-
and actually the engine basic design was in production in 1965

Still got to Love the low end torque and longevity of these engines :thumbsup: