3-Point Hitch FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working

/ FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working #1  

60acres

Tractor
FarmTrac 555
draft stopped working level returns to bottom when lever is raised. also how do you bleed air from the hydraulic system.

/ FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working #2  
I have had mine apart plenty and never had to bleed it. Will look in my manual though. My draft does not work right either. With draft raised, position lever works as should. With draft lowered, position lever cannot be raised easily and feels like it is binding. I think my linkage is bent due to some other problems that occured. I really do not use any round engaging implements so I am just going as is. Maybe I will pull cover off in time

/ FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working #3  
Checked in my manual quick under Hydro section and it mentioned no procedure to bleed.

/ FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working
Tks Clint
Got my working, tighten the adjustment nut on the position/draft lever. Also removed the top bolt of the hydro control box, operated the position lever until fluid reached top of the chamber(to make sure that no air was left in the chamber), then re-inserted the bolt. After doing these two things it works properly now.
60Acres

/ FarmTrac 555-Draft control stopped working #5  
So does your position lever freely move up and down if the draft lever is all the way at the bottom??? My position lever will only move freely if the draft lever is all the way up.