Loader Loader brackets for FT Long 60

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60 #1  

gibs

Tractor
Long Farmtrac 60
Does know where can I can purchase brackets for my FT60 so that I can attach my bucket loader? New or used, it doesn't matter. Also, what what information do I need to provide to insure I get the correct brackets?

Thanks

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60 #2  
There seems to be almost zero information out there on brackets for that model FEL. I think your best bet may be to fabricate your own brackets. A Longagribusiness 5320 parts manual (available on Ebay) may help with the design. Study the bracket diagrams and/or even online Google images of the brackets and start cutting and welding. I have adapter several loaders to machines and basic fabrication skills and a little time is all it takes to make FEL brackets and subframe ( if needed/wanted).

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60
Thanks for the advice and info. I have "fabricated" several things in my time, but I have never melted metal with electricity (on purpose). Sounds like this could be another "most excellent adventure" for this lifetime. I will let you know how it turns out or have my wife let you know IF I didn't make it (he-he).

Thanks again

Tom

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60 #4  
Thanks for the advice and info. I have "fabricated" several things in my time, but I have never melted metal with electricity (on purpose). Sounds like this could be another "most excellent adventure" for this lifetime. I will let you know how it turns out or have my wife let you know IF I didn't make it (he-he).

Thanks again

Tom

Call Jim at Diamond R Equipment, he will be able to help you with these brackets.

573-455-2617

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60 #5  
The loader manual parts manual can be downloaded at my website Tractors . You'll also find the complete service manual (you will need to download each section) and operator's manual at Tractors if you have any problems let me know. It is free but donations are appreciated.
Jim

/ Loader brackets for FT Long 60
Thanks for the info.