Wheels and tires

/ Wheels and tires #1  

Lenarguy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Tafe 3600
Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can get Ag. wheels and tires for a LandTrac 550? I need front and rear. It is a two wheel drive and I know it should have 13.6x28 rear tires.
It is an LG tractor, which is also Montana, Farmtrac, Tafe, LS and probably some I don't know about. It currently has turf tires on it.
If anyone can help me I would be grateful. Have a great day!

/ Wheels and tires #2  
google "ag tires" or "R1 ag tires" or "r4 ag tires" primary goal is get you listings of tires....

for locals though, contact local tractor repiar / dealer, companies (doesn't matter who) and see if they have a phone number,

other wise break out the old phone book, and just start calling, eventally you will come across the companies that sell tractor tires.

tractor tire companies, call around even if a hour plus away. prices can vary a couple hundred bucks or more. more so for delivery, and installation, and removal of old tire/s
some charge by the hour, by the mile, some by a single flat fee. it can be different for each and every company.

/ Wheels and tires #3  
Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can get Ag. wheels and tires for a LandTrac 550? I need front and rear. It is a two wheel drive and I know it should have 13.6x28 rear tires.
It is an LG tractor, which is also Montana, Farmtrac, Tafe, LS and probably some I don't know about. It currently has turf tires on it.
If anyone can help me I would be grateful. Have a great day!

You should have a "Pete's Tire Barn" somewhere around you. They can get all kinds of ag tires.