Tractor Sizing Have a FarmTrac 3030DT Compact tractor.................

/ Have a FarmTrac 3030DT Compact tractor................. #1  

jijijijijijijij

Tractor
farmtrac 3030
Have a Farmtrac 3030DT Compact tractor...........would like to know where to get parts manual for this tractor as I cant find my model number under any place
that advertises FarmTrac........On the front of the tractor it says "LS" and I presume it is made in Korea and is actually an LS tractor which was taken over by
Montana, which is now out of business......confused..............If someone can clear this up for me....mabe I will know how to order filters for this tractor.....

I also have a question about the amount of gear noise this tractor has.....is it normal, if not what could be causing it....It seems to me to be loud in all gears,
...............thankx..........................t.turner Waterloo, Alabama

/ Have a FarmTrac 3030DT Compact tractor................. #2  
It same tractor as the LS C3030, was sold by Montana also in green. LS builds the tractors for the othe companies. I think it was sold under 3 or four different brands with different color paint. The parts manual has the long part number and the LS or Mitsubishi number. I was able to get a parts manual off Ebay for my 300DTC. Model number is on the frame near the front on the frame on the left side as you sit on it. As far as gear noise make sure all your fuilds are full and the right kinds. For filters your better off going to NAPA or other good parts store in your area.
Air filters
Donaldson P821575, & P822858
Oil Wix 51365
hydro Wix 51536
Fuel Napa 3262

Jeremy

/ Have a FarmTrac 3030DT Compact tractor.................
Jeremy.............thankyou for the information....I kinda thought it was about the same tractor. My neighbor has a Montana and you cant tell the difference cept his is alittle bigger (different model) also, I have a friend that has an LS tractor that he uses in his tree harvesting operation (uses it like a skidder) and it looks just like my FarmTrac cept is 90 horse and quite a bit stouter. I really like my little 3030DT, has the bucket loader, and easy hitch....just use it around the place for cleanup, maintaining the drive way, cleaning out my bird houses and general lifting duties....great little tractor, and with the 4x4 will just about go anywhere.........its a 2007 model and under 200 hours, but wanted to change the oil and filter soonst the weather breaks....Again, thankx for the information and the filter numbers...............best...................tom turner