LS/NH Dealer Support?

/ LS/NH Dealer Support? #1  

rogdan

Gold Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC TLB
I've been thinking about trading my 2005 360 DTC TLB or just adding a utility tractor to the place so with spring finally here I've been doing some tire kicking. Like all FT owners I was worried with the FT failure as far as parts supply but was greatly encouraged when I found out that NH was selling LS manufacured tractors as well as the tractors being sold under their own name. That said a NH dealer was doubtful that parts would be available "for those old units" and generally didn't appreciate my pointing out the Ls manufacture of a NH on his lot. That was last week and this week an actual LS dealer had no idea if parts could be had for the LS manufactured Farmtracs other than filters ect.

So I wonder if others are getting part support from either New Holland or LS dealers? In looking through past posts with this discouragement I was again encouraged by a dealer on TBN offering part support but shouldn't all LS dealers be able to do the same?
Thanks

/ LS/NH Dealer Support? #2  
If you have a parts manual, it has the FT number and the LS number in it. Or find out what model they made in the LS blue. I had emailed LS and they told me my 300DTC is a C3030.

/ LS/NH Dealer Support?
I think I will get in contact with LS, thanks for the idea.

/ LS/NH Dealer Support? #4  
I got all my parts for my Farmtrac 3130 at the local LS Dealer