3 point hitch qustions

/ 3 point hitch qustions #11  
Whoever gave you the impression that a 3PH is easy is plain wrong. They are a pain in the a**. When 3 point hitches came about a number of years ago, they were a godsend to the farmers. It was a major improvement from what they had so they were glad to have it. What the farmers also had at the time was lots of young sons to bull heavy and awkward implements into place and that about sums up getting a 3 point hitch hooked up to an implement. Nowadays you have quick attach everything. Unfortunately, very little in the 3PH/quick attach world is standard yet. I put together a quick attach for my 3PH and it is night and day from what I had when hooking up the 3PH arms to each implement, especially the heavy ones. The downside is that I have to closely pick and choose what implements I buy,(again, nothing is standard) and even do modifications. For instance, My York rake hooked up quite easily to the QA,but the roto-tiller took a few hours of modifications and welding. I was happy to do the modifications, because, after the umpteenth time hooking the 800 pound tiller to the arms of the 3PH I swore I would never do it again and I haven't. Now it's a dream to hook up to the QA

/ 3 point hitch qustions
That lever runs the rear remotes by a spool valve. There is a setting on the spool for single or double acting cylinder. We have to bungee it forward to get our back hoe to work. With it bungee backwards it will divert from the 3ph. What is the rear remote controlling?

That's the same thing I do

/ 3 point hitch qustions #13  
I don't know if you have figured it out yet on the lift but the 2 levers are for position control and draft control. Outside is position, inside is draft. The draft has to be all the way down when using position control and position has to be down when using draft control. They can be used in combination also to set either a draft setting and raise/lower implement with the position lever and not change draft setting when plowing or set a minimum depth when using draft position.

/ 3 point hitch qustions #14  
if your having trouble hooking up 3 point equipment you need to learn how to back up properly. shouldn't have to move anything but lift arms up or down

/ 3 point hitch qustions
if your having trouble hooking up 3 point equipment you need to learn how to back up properly. shouldn't have to move anything but lift arms up or down

I'm not having trouble backing up I just asked if it look right and had the right pins that's all.

/ 3 point hitch qustions #16  
I'm not having trouble backing up I just asked if it look right and had the right pins that's all.

Look at the SPEECO drawing I posted and determine if all the pieces are there. It is generic so your pieces may look different but you need them all for a proper hookup and control.

Ron

/ 3 point hitch qustions
Look at the SPEECO drawing I posted and determine if all the pieces are there. It is generic so your pieces may look different but you need them all for a proper hookup and control.

Ron

I tried 3 times no go!.

/ 3 point hitch qustions #18  
Jack,

Here is a JPEG version. Content Page.jpgAlso as I stated in my first post; you can go to the SPEECO web site and match the item in the picture to the list of parts Content Page I tried this and it works, no answer why the pdf didn't work.

Ron