Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start

/ Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start #1  

LSO1103

Tractor
2006 Farmtrac 360DTC
So I pulled my tractor out of the barn to load a bush hog on the trailer and it started just fine. Backed up to the trailer and lowered the bush hog onto the trailer and turned the tractor off. I unhooked the bush hog then went to start the tractor and it wouldn't start. It cranks over fine but it won't fire. I'm assuming it's not getting fuel. Where should I start trouble shooting?

/ Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start #2  
Fuel shut of solenoid, should be on pump. Plugged filter?????
p.s. know what they say about assuming.........

Crack an injector and see.

/ Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start
Thanks Clint. I'll check those 2 things. I was gonna crack an injector but didn't have a wrench to fit it with me. I'll do that tomorrow. What else would cause a crank no start other than not getting fuel?

/ Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start #4  
Bad head gaket

Oh don't say that! Lol. As an owner of a 6.0 powerstroke, head gasket is a bad word!! Lol. Well I just went back out and it started and ran fine. It chugged a little before it actually started but once it did, it ran fine. I'm still puzzled as to why it did this. I'm gonna change the fuel filter just to rule that out.

/ Farmtrac 360DTC Crank No Start #6  
Could have had a slug of water or something. Our 555 had a crank \ no start that was a popped the head gasket between 2&3. Looking back there were warning signs though

Yeah I'm fairly new to tractors but have done more than my fair share of work on powerstrokes. It doesn't have any of the signs of a bad head gasket. Hopefully it was just a little bad fuel or something.