A nightmare getting parts

/ A nightmare getting parts #1  

jack707

Veteran Member
Tractor
farm trac 555
If I knew this before I bought this farmtrac 555 I would of passed!!!.It started last week the boots on the backend where ripped and the seals were no good on both sides so I am still waiting .
Called the tech he called on shop didn't return his call so he found a shop in NJ!!

/ A nightmare getting parts #2  
Have you called Joe's Tractor in NC ??

/ A nightmare getting parts
I took it into a shop and they made 2 calls 1 guy returned 1 didn't

/ A nightmare getting parts #4  
800-881-4582 or 336-885-1264
If they can't help you send me a PM and we will go from there

/ A nightmare getting parts #8  
I thought about finding someone who speaks Polish to help me find a solenoid for my Polish made MF.

/ A nightmare getting parts #9  
Parts for all Farmtrac Tractors Models
This guy can get any part, just call. I have ordered TONS of parts. He has most stuff in stock. I ordered the brake boots a few years ago, were at my house in 2 days (still have not put them on as I just used silicone and an innertube to patch and it has held ). Just ordered 2 keys for 8$ to my door in 2 days. Rebuilt and replaced all the gears in the 4*4 box , got them in less than a week. He even called the factory (famtrac is still produced in india) and got me rear end parts a few years ago. Those took about 2 weeks IIRC. Some people still hold a grudge against him as he was on of the higher up in Farmtrac when it went under. Never been anything , but courteous and went out of his way to help.

/ A nightmare getting parts #10  
The guys at ITP are great as well. Parts are out there for the Farmtrac machines and I would not hesitate to buy another one comes available that we could use on the farm