Farm track 555 leak

/ Farm track 555 leak #1  

jack707

Veteran Member
Tractor
farm trac 555
I noticed a few days ago I had a leak where the oil pan is first day was hyd. Oil next day I noticed it had anti freeze in it. What do you think it is? It's to far away to be the radiator but then again I'm no expert.

/ Farm track 555 leak #3  
Not very clear what you are trying to say. Sorry. Can you post a pic of said leak?

/ Farm track 555 leak
20170317_163508.jpeg20170317_163433.jpeg

/ Farm track 555 leak #5  
I take it you haven't got the tractor real hot because its winter. Probably radiator leaking but could be a hose clamp loose or even the water pump weep hole. I would dry it up and try to find the closest place it's coming from. Good luck.

/ Farm track 555 leak #6  
Guessing that is the front of the pan so yes I would guess Radiator leak or hose\ WP leak as said above.

/ Farm track 555 leak #7  
You can actually see where it is running down the pivot. I have had 1 Radiator replace under warranty And just had a shop repair a leak that pretty much leaked right there. The overflow tube is also on that side too. If running hot or overfilled the engine gets a bit hotter after shut down and puke a little.

/ Farm track 555 leak
You can actually see where it is running down the pivot. I have had 1 Radiator replace under warranty And just had a shop repair a leak that pretty much leaked right there. The overflow tube is also on that side too. If running hot or overfilled the engine gets a bit hotter after shut down and puke a little.
That's how it goes I don't see any anti freeze anymore now just HYD.fulid.

/ Farm track 555 leak #9  
I would guess maybe power steering how is that for level