farmtrac 360dtc

/ farmtrac 360dtc #11  
There are obviously stronger loaders on the market...but nothing in the 30hp class has a loader with capacities like the FarmTrac's.

/ farmtrac 360dtc
any stories about the front axle I have heard that is prone to break when jolted by say dropping over a stump.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #13  
The new style loaders have a torque tube built into the mounting plates on each side of the bell housing along with the new color coordinated paint whcih looks much nicer.
Same is true on the Farmtrac utility line (the ford style tractors).

/ farmtrac 360dtc #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The new style loaders have a torque tube built into the mounting plates on each side of the bell housing along with the new color coordinated paint whcih looks much nicer.
Same is true on the Farmtrac utility line (the ford style tractors). )</font>

Can anyone confirm that the "new style" loader is blue and has a slightly different design? My local dealer is not aware of any such change. I know because I'm buying a 360DTC very soon and asked him to make sure the loader and hoe were 2006 models (blue color). He said the rep had been there the day prior and had not mentioned anything about redesign or color.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The new style loaders have a torque tube built into the mounting plates on each side of the bell housing along with the new color coordinated paint whcih looks much nicer.
Same is true on the Farmtrac utility line (the ford style tractors). )</font>

Can anyone confirm that the "new style" loader is blue and has a slightly different design? My local dealer is not aware of any such change. I know because I'm buying a 360DTC very soon and asked him to make sure the loader and hoe were 2006 models (blue color). He said the rep had been there the day prior and had not mentioned anything about redesign or color.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #16  
I visited my dealer a week ago and every loader he had was blue. We also talked about the new loaders and new design. I bought a Farmtrac when it still had the label of Long Agribusiness on the tractor and loader. The new loaders are different than what I bought. Sooooo from what I saw there, if the loader you're looking at is black it's the old design.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #17  
I visited my dealer a week ago and every loader he had was blue. We also talked about the new loaders and new design. I bought a Farmtrac when it still had the label of Long Agribusiness on the tractor and loader. The new loaders are different than what I bought. Sooooo from what I saw there, if the loader you're looking at is black it's the old design.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #18  
What kind of price are you paying for your setup?

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ farmtrac 360dtc #19  
What kind of price are you paying for your setup?

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ farmtrac 360dtc #20  
My local dealer didn't know of the difference either (other than color) I owe a thanks to Gamble77 for this tip and I waited three weeks for the new design 360 DTC. I was able to stop by another dealers lot and appreciate the color match but was unable to do a side by side.