farmtrac 360dtc

/ farmtrac 360dtc #1  

huckie

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota L3240 dt
have yet to see one up close but before i drive almost 6 hrs i really need to know if this thing is built in Faridabad, India or according to other postings in s. korea. I also here the fel is not very tough, anybody wanting to compare this to say a kubota? thanks

/ farmtrac 360dtc #2  
The 360DTC is made by LS (formerly LG) in South Korea. Has Mitsubishi 4 cylinder engine. There has been some changes to laoder brackets for 2006 and the loaders are blue to match and have quick attach buckets standard (skid steer type).

/ farmtrac 360dtc #3  
Not sure who told you the FEL isn't very tough but they obviously don't know what they are talking about. The FarmTrac loaders are all monsters for their class and have amazing capabilities. Good luck, it is one fine machine.

/ farmtrac 360dtc
class? what is class is it really in? deere and kubota are the only two options near by. Is it silly of me to even think of traveling to look at a tractor that is not even in kubota's class?

/ farmtrac 360dtc #5  
Is there a Farmtrac dealer closer than 6 hours away? If not, then I would have to reconsider buying any brand of tractor that far away. I looked at Farmtracs about a year ago and found them to be very capable machines. I opted for a different tractor. Personal preference. I really don't think I would rely on a dealer of any brand to service my tractor that was 6 hours away. Just my thoughts on the matter. The Farmtracs I looked at did not have all the bells and whistles like the JD and Kubotas. Then again, the Farmtrac was priced much lower as well. A very well built machine that is very capable. Plus has alot of bang for the buck. Good luck.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #6  
It seems the point Gamble was making is that in the hp class that the Farmtrac 360DTC is in (including and comparing to Kubota, JD, NH, etc.), that in his opinion it is a monster, brute, leader, standout, etc.

I happen to agree with him in that opinion on that tractor, I don't however know much about the loader.

This tractor specs out well against other tractors, has many standard features they don't, offers excellent financing at good prices.

Good luck!

/ farmtrac 360dtc
the tlb set up might be what I go for. any ideas on a fair price up in the northeast? and is the 2006 any higher with the improved loader? you guys are a lot of help. thanks

/ farmtrac 360dtc #9  
360 DTC TLB $24,000 with 0% interest for 60 month's at Cathedral Equipment in Aurora WV. They should have mine in in a week or two /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ farmtrac 360dtc #10  
Not to start a war here, but I own this exact tractor with FEL. I think it is a 2001 or 2002 model

The FEL I feel is not as tough as I was hoping. Our smaller Deere loader is built with tubes, while the Farmtrac has a single plate which is not close to the strength or rigidity of a tube section.

The tractor and loader are fine and I am not complaining. The value is great. The toughness could be better.

Yooper Dave